CHAPTER 69

LISA POV

After two months...

"Everything Is ready?" I ask.

"Yes!" Daehan and Lucas said excitedly.

Where are we going? Well, we're going to France because I need to fix my papers there to transfer them to my office here in Seoul and I need to put someone in jail.

I promise myself that once I'm already healed and everything Is alright I will come back to that person. I will not let that shit wanderder in this world freely.

It's been two months since we were released From the hospital. Lucas and I are really fast recoveries.

The therapy really helps us a lot. If we didn't take therapy treatment maybe we're still not okay. I thank the two of them for helping us.

Yes, I'm already Okay but my protective Dr. Kim Is really annoying! She doesn't want me to carry heavy things even I'm already fine. She said there's a possibility that my back will be in pain again. Aishhh.

Speaking of Dr. Kim. My lovely future wife didn't leave our side. She never goes back to work until we're healed. That's how much she loves us she never fails to be a mother and a partner to us. She's really perfect.

Anyway, she's supposed to come back to work today but I and my sons force her to not come back for now because I want her to be with us in Paris. Because it's family bonding.

Actually, she's still sulking right now. I don't know to this woman. Aishhh.

I pinch her cheeks. "Stop sulking. You're ruining your beautiful face" I said and kiss her on her cheeks.

"Lisa I should be In The hospital. You know I can't extend my leave anymore...I need to manage everything." She said and pout.

"Don't you want to be with Us?" I ask. We're In my private plane already and my two sons are already sleeping in front of our seats.

"It's not like that hon...they really need me at my work," she said.

"And Us? Didn't we need you?" She sigh. "I promise you this is the last time. Just please let's enjoy this family bonding of us. I miss making memories with you especially we already have the child's that we've been dreaming of since then." I said and peck her lips.

She finally smiled. "Fine. I love you hon" she said and hold my hand tightly.

"I love you too, hon. this is our fresh start without that Hanbin. Our family will be peaceful" I said and Kiss her hands.

"That will never happen If it's not you" I smiled and kissed her. She was about to pull out but I held her face to deepen our kiss. She snakes her arms to my neck to support me.

"There's F.A here hon.." She said.

"No, we're In VIP station so no F.A is here unless we push that button" I said. She smiled and kiss me again hungrily. My girl really misses me.

We're still on our seatbelt. We're not allowed to remove it so I just snake my hands inside her jeans. I unbutton it and slid my hand inside of her panty. Her pussy is already wet. "You're so wet hon"

"Only for you," she said and kiss me again. I didn't waste time and enter my two fingers into her clit.

"Oh! Lisa." She flinched. My kiss went down so her neck and suck it hard until I can see a mark. There you go, baby.

"Quite hon, we don't want to wake up our sons. Don't we?" She shook her head and place her mount closer to my fucking ears and she moans sexily! Oh, God. That's so fucking hot.