CHAPTER 103

LISA POV

I'm still here at the office working my ass and also waiting for Chaeng because I really need an explanation. After seeing the drama earlier I really deserve a fucking explanation.

I act as If I'm her wife Lol!. But anyway, the drama earlier is so shocking. I think It's about their past? But do they have past? Is Chaeyoung cheating on Jisoo unnie?.

Argh! I hate this! My mind keeps thinking about what's up with them. What's the real score between them in the past.

It's already 2:30 pm but chaeng is still not showing up to spill the tea. I already eat my lunch earlier cause I don't want to wait for her anymore.

I leaned my back in my chair cause I just finish checking Jisoo unnie's proposal about our project. Our project will surely have a good outcome. Why? Cause I'm a Manoban and she's Kim.

"Hey!" I was startled when someone suddenly shouts.

I look to my office door and saw chaeng waving her hands and smiling like an Idiot.
"Don't just stand there! Come here and spill the beans! I've been waiting for you" I said and walk towards the couch in my office and she follows me.

"Are we going to talk without Any food? You know it's tiring If I tell you the whole story so I need foods to keep my energy" she said. I roll my eyes.

"I wonder how Jisoo Unnie handles you," I said and stand up again and call my secretary. I know she's already here cause chaeng is here now.

"Yes boss? What can I do for you?"

"Bring something we can eat here" I said and hang up.

I walk towards the couch again and sat. "You're mean you know?" She said.

"Aish! Whatever Park Chaeyoung. Spill now" I said.

Chaeng takes a deep breath and starts to tell me the story about them. I learn that Suzy bae is her first crush and she's really head over heels to my secretary in the past.

I sigh in relief cause she said she first met Suzy before Jisoo. She told me that she didn't regret being with Jisoo cause she actually felt real happiness when she's in Jisoo's arms. She really loves my sister in law!.

I was mainly shocked when she said Suzy is her first! Like what the heck?! Why she didn't tell me about this once we met again when I transfer there?!.

That's really explain everything cause when I first met her again on our first day of school when we were in high school her personality changed. I mean church girl to a pervert girl?! Real quick!

"Did Jisoo Unnie know about your past? About her?" I ask.

She sadly shook her head. "She didn't. All she know I'm head over heels to someone but she never knows It's a girl or it's Suzy and she didn't know I had sex with that person. She knows she's my first. And all she knew is that person and I never interact" she said.

"Do you have a plan telling her? I mean the whole story about your past?" I ask.

"I'm not planning to tell her cause it's all in the past and besides Suzy and I is back to being friends. If I would tell Jisoo about it I know I will hurt her and she will not let me near to Suzy and you know I can't do that. She only has me as her friend" she explains. I know she kinda pities Suzy and I am too.

I know Suzy bae cause of her parents. If I were on her shoe my life will really tore If my mother and father died. I will kill myself too.

"Can you do me a favor?. Don't tell this to anyone" she said.