CHAPTER 31

LISA POV

"Lisa take a picture of me here!"

"Here too Lili!"

"Take a Picture again!!"

YES! That's all she said since we landed here in Barcelona Spain

YES! That's all she said since we landed here in Barcelona Spain. but I don't mind taking her a photograph since we're making a photo book so this will make sense.

Yeah, we're currently here in Spain celebrating our 2nd anniversary. Actually it's still tomorrow. Surprise? Me too! I didn't expect us to be strong like this but I'm thankful we're still together and I learn to love her more day by day. I'm deeply in love with her and I always tell her that and she will tell me the same.

It's like just yesterday since we got official but the reality it's been two years. We're a second-year college already and we manage to go here for three days because we have a 1-week sem break. Luckily it's exact to our anniversary.

This is our life for the past two years. If we have time we visit countries. Making memories that we can treasure. We already visited 11 countries and this is for the 12th.

Our relationship got stronger because we trusted each other. Yeah, we may argue but we're not sleeping until we're okay. We understood each other more. Same us our friends.

Since we graduate after weeks we decide that it's much better if we move into my house, our house actually. Our parents agreed to our decision and support us even it's hard too for them to move out their daughters. But they eventually agreed. They sometimes visit us there and the same as my friends. They move in too.

I'm really amazed at seulgi and Irene's relationship they're super strong, like hell? 4 years and counting. But nvm Jennie and I will be together for the rest of our life.

Same as Jisoo and chaeng still lovey-dovey as ever. They even don't want to be away from each other for a second! Aishh! they're really whipped! and Jisoo is a very jealous baby, even Rosé's cousin she'll be jealous. What kid really.

Wendy and Joy? I don't know but they seem to be happy but Joy is rarely come with us this past few days but the squad is really understanding to her. Maybe she's just busy because she's merely studying than going out now these days.

Time flies and we didn't even notice it's already a year. It's a year since we've been friends. A year since I met Jennie. A year since I got stabbed.

Speaking of that. Yes, it's been two years but the culprit is still nowhere to be found. They'd their best but still none so I told them to stop because it will not make sense. I just thought maybe the culprit go away and changed. Why? Everything can change and everyone can change.

I hide it from Jennie but she finds out. What do you expect? Well, she got mad like a tiger saying why would I told them to stop and she will scold me like didn't I know the culprit might come back in the future and attack again? Just like that.