CHAPTER 122

WENDY POV

After seeing Joy I immediately ran outside. What the hell?! What is she doing here? I never expect her to go back here To Korea. In fact, I already accept the truth that Joy will never go back here.

What is the meaning of this shits?! I'm so upset after Lisa said that Joy is been her lawyer since the very first! Like what the fuck?! She has contact with Joy but never tell me?

She knows that I've been dying to see Joy! She knows that I'm longing for Joy and she knows that I'm still Inlove with the same woman I love before.

How can my friend do this to me?! What's more hurts me is when Lisa said Joy has a family in the U.S. She's a married woman for fuck sake! I just want to disappear right now.

I'm so hurt. Deeply hurt! After logging for her and hoping that she will come back here I will just hear she has a husband and a child?! How cruel world can be?

Is hurting me so many times is not enough?! Fuck it! Why did she need to come back here if she already has a family there! She just ruins me again! She just hurt me again!

I was running to I don't know where. I just let my foot decide where I need to be. I can't be there. I can not be there because I don't want to see the person I in love with that now is already married.

My tears are kept streaming on my cheeks. I can't stop them. They've been dying to go out since earlier but I just hold it. I'm so much in pain. I can't believe Joy can hurt me this much without doing something.

Well, I can't complain. I'm just nothing to her! Nothing we're not together but why it's so damn hurt?! it's like someone stabs my chest so many times. I just want to be drain right now.

I find a big tree which is not that far away from the Manoban building. I find this tree in the darkness. I sat on the ground and rest my back in the tree.

"Why it has to be always me?.... " I mumble. "Why?....WHY?!" I shout in frustration as my tears continue streaming.

"Is this really my life?!...I can't believe someone can hurt me this much....I never thought someone can hurt me without them knowing..." The sky is so dark. Only moon and star are shining bright.

I stay still to my spot and just looking nowhere. I'm such a mess right now but I don't care! I don't care for myself anymore. Why take care of myself If I'm nothing but a plain woman who happens to be in love with her ex-lover that now is already married.

I was deep in my thoughts but cut off when I heard footsteps near me. I didn't mind it. If they are killers then go ahead kill me. I don't care.

"W-wendy..." I heard someone said and I can't be wrong...I know her voice.

I didn't answer and I heard her walk closer to me again. "I-I'm s-sorry..." She said but I kept silent. I can't see her face but I can hear her sniffing.

She is crying?...but what for? She should be happy right?. "I want to a-apologize about what I did before...I never meant to h-hurt you" She said again "please just talk to me even just this night" she begs.

"What do you want me to say Joy? You know I don't want to talk about what happened in the past" I plainly said even I'm in pain. I stand up and was about to walk away but she held my wrist.

"P-Please...w..wendy" she begs.

I mess my hair in frustration. "Why don't you just leave me alone?!" I snap.

"I already did! I take one step away but I find myself coming back to you!" she yells and I heard her sob continue. I didn't say something and she continues it. "You don't know How much you mean to me! For fuck sake wendy! Please talk to me because I can't handle everything anymore! I want to talk to you because I want to ask for forgiveness! You didn't know how much I'm hurt back In the US. I-I suffer too...not just y-you" she whispered the last sentence but I clearly heard it.