CHAPTER 132

JENNIE POV

I'm here now seating at the round table with the girls and the kids. It's already lunch so we decided to go here because the kids are already hungry and the same goes for us.

If you are wondering where are the power puff girls. Well they are not here with us. Lisa is in our suite because she said she doesn't want to go on today.

I didn't ask her about it but I heard Daehan forcing her to go out with us but that stupid wife of mine just stubborn and lie to Satan that she is sick so yeah we leave her there.

Since the day I scold her I never utter a word to her because I'm very upset about what she did. I mean our son is missing but she's just having fun with those dorks too!

What if I and the girls didn't go and find Lucas and Jinu? What will happen to them? And if we didn't go out for sure the day would pass and Lucas and Jinu are still not with us.

Lucas told me what he and Jinu did. He said Jinu and him are just having a small condition to each other and they didn't notice they are already far from us.

He admits to what he did to the girls and when Jinu said earlier that her Moma teaches him to do it changes gritted her teeth. Those power puff girls are crazy!

"Hey Jen! What is your order?" I was back to my senses when Chaeng called me,

"Oh yeah!" I quickly order my food and asks my three babies what they want to eat and after that, the waiter leaves us and said our food will arrive in 10 minutes.

"Are we not gonna call the four?" Joy asks.

Irene was about to speak but we're all cut off by the three. Speaking of them. "Hey guys! I'm sorry we just woke up" seulgi said and the seat beside Irene and wendy and Jisoo do the same.

I was wondering why Lisa is not with them? I mean yes I'm upset with her but that doesn't mean I don't care for her anymore. I still care of course! What will she eat for her lunch?

"Shut up Seulgi your eyes are telling me that you're already awake since earlier" Irene said.

"Fine! But I'm sorry babe! I will never do some shits again! I promise!" Seulgi said and look apologetically at Irene.

"I'll forgive you In one condition" Irene said and smirked.

"What is it? I promise I will do it!" Seulgi said.

"Buy me a Korean ramen later" Irene said and pouting to seulgi.

"What?! Are you serious?! We're here in the US if you forgot!" Seulgi said.

"Then don't sleep beside me later" Irene said.

"Aishh! Fine I'll find ways later!" Seulgi said and kiss Irene on her lips.

"How about my love?" Jisoo Unnie said pouting to chaeng.

"I'll forgive you once you remove to Jinu's head what you taught him!" Chaeng said and roll her eyes.

Wendy was about to speak but Joy cut her off. "Your forgiven" Joy said.

"Really?!" Wendy happily said.

"But only if you let me wear my other bikini" Joy said and smirk.

"Aisshh! Fine but...let me taste you first" wendy whisper but I clearly heard it.

"Yahh! Can you keep your tits wendy?!" I said and glared at her.

"Whatever Jennie" she said.

"Where is Lisa by the way?" Chaeng asks.