CHAPTER 40

LISA POV

It's been three days since Wendy told us that she end her relationship with Joy, we're all feel bad for Wendy because we know from the fact that she doesn't want to let go of Joy but what she did is going to help her to move on and heal.

after that day to Joy never shown up to school and never talk to us, well she'll be ashamed if she talks to us right? But we didn't mind though, what happened to them is just them we're not involved in their separation.

Except for Irene and Jennie. They really hate Joy a lot, we learn too that the Guy that joy has been hanging out with is her Ex which is Seulgi's cousin. Seulgi got mad so she beat his cousin, we couldn't stop her she says she doesn't want to see her friends are in pain. Sweet eh?.

Anyways, we're here at the basketball court watching Jisoo. Yeah as in we're complete here, seulgi even print a funny face of Jisoo then with the caption, 'go chicken' Jisoo got mad and just glare from afar.

Jisoo's vs. taehyung's team. Yeah in our school you can join any club girl or boy just make sure you're good at it. Jisoo's team is currently the Highest than taehyung team.

We can see from here all taehyung's teammates are giving a deathly glare at Jisoo. Especially that Lucas. He's just new in the university then he has the guts to bully students! Yeah, he's a bully. Since he arrives here all students he saw like a nerd. He's going to play a prank sometimes spilled water on their face or even make them slave! What a horrible man.

Wow! I just look at the score earlier but they're already tied! That's quick men! And hell! They just have 60 seconds.

The ball in on Tae's team, but when the guy was about o shoot it got block by Jisoo's team the guy didn't waste time and passed it to Jisoo.

Jisoo ran she's so fast. She was about to shoot it to 3 points but Lucas kick her on her feet causes her to stumble on the floor and groan.

"HEY!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!! THAT'S FOUL!" chaeng said and didn't waste time she enters inside the court. But Lucas sees chaeng is coming so he kicks Jisoo on her stomach triple times! What's wrong with him?!.

The power puff girls, yeah Jennie name that to us. We run towards Lucas and stop him. Seulgi is about to throw a punch on Lucas's face but the coach stops him.

Seulgi whined so she just gives Lucas a fuck you hand sign. "Hey, chu! Are you okay?" Wendy said.

"Are you fucking asking me? Hell yeah! I think I got a sprain on my ankle. It's fucking kicking me." She groans again.

Power puff girls help her to stand up carefully and place her on the bench. "I think we need to go to the hospital baby," chaeng said worriedly.

Didn't take long Jennie and Irene arrived "what the hell unnie! You're so stupid. you do not see what he's about to do to you!" Jennie said and roll her eyes.

"Shut up Jen, I got a sprain and here you are still bitch" Jisoo said and roll her eyes too.

The announcer starts to speak. "So we all can see that the score of both teams are tie so the referees decide that to give a point to team nexwar" which is Jisoo's team. "it's the right thing to do because we all saw what Jersey number 5 did to jersey number 3 that's not allowed so beacuse of wrongdoings the coaches decide to ban your team for the whole basketball completion for a year." Jisoo's team celebrates while Lucas is giving a glare to Jisoo.

"You should just sprain since earlier chu so that your team will win without doing anything!" Seulgi said. Chaeng smacks her.

"What if I break your bones huh? Do you want that?" Chaeng said.