CHAPTER 54

JENNIE POV

"FUCK! I should Just stay here Instead of satisfying myself for that coffee! I left my favorite Book!" I yell In frustration. Well, I'm not gonna lie. Their coffee Is the best but I left my Book there and that café Is so far here.

Argh! I'm just gonna go there tomorrow I'm so tired from today and I'm sure they will keep it to give it to the right owner.

I stay in my suite Until It's already Dinner. I just call for room service because I'm too lazy to go out of my suite after what happened.

Minutes later the doorbell rang so I lazily stand up and pick my food. I took it with me in my mini kitchen here. Mini but cozy.

"This is so delicious!" I said. Who did this? I'm going to marry him or her! Lol kidding! My sons might kill me.

Once I'm done I wash the dishes and go to my bed to sleep because It's going to be a long day for tomorrow. I'm going to start being a tourist here and roam France. I will go first to the Eiffel tower.

I set my alarm to wake up on time. I place my phone on the nightstand and close my eyes and drip to a sleep slumber.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I was awoken by my damn alarm! Aish! I shouldn't set an alarm. My sleeping beauty got disturbed.

I hook my phone on the nightstand and stop the freaking alarm. I look at the ceiling for a minute. Did I take drugs last night? Because I look like a high right now.

I stand up and take a bath and do my rituals. I put my hot ootd.

I pick my phone because I decided to call nayeon to check if everything Is alright. It's taken three rings before she answered. I heard a weird noise.

"Hello, nayeon?" But she didn't say anything as if someone was covering her mouth to prevent talking to me? Or what?.

"Hmmfk!" I heard.

"Nayeon? It's everything alright?" I ask. It takes longer for her to answer.

"Y-yes! J-Jen! Ah!!" She said. What the fuck  did I just hear? Is that a moan?!. "Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" Oh, my freaking god!!.

"What the fuck Nayeon?!! What are you doing?!" I ask annoyed.

"Having sex with my baby Jeongyeon duh!" She said as if it's okay for me to heard her moan.

"Then why did you answer my call?!!"

"Because you're annoying! Yes!! Ah! Oh, fuck baby!" She moans. I end the call. I look at the mirror and hell! My face is like rip tomato!.

Oh god! My virgin ears!! Kidding.

I go downstairs and call for a taxi. It didn't take long and the taxi arrived. I climb In. "Where are we miss?" He asks as he started to drive. The hell? I didn't even say where I'm going and he started to drive?.

"Eifel tower, Mister," I said and he turns the car to the right.

To not bore my self I pick my phone and check my email. I'm scrolling up and down when I saw Yeri's email.

Hey Unnie! I just want to inform you that we will have dinner tonight at 8 pm with my boyfriend! I'll send the restaurant location to you later!

"Oh? Well, I have nothing to do tonight so go" I mumbled as I reply 'okay'.

After 20 more minutes, the taxi stops and it indicates we already arrived at my destination. I pay the driver before I climb out. "Wow! This is amazing as ever!" I already go here because as I said I'm finding Lisa but I didn't enjoy it that day because I just stop here for about 10 minutes.