CHAPTER 78

JENNIE POV

"Rosé text me, they're inviting us to have a barbeque party to their house with the squad," I said. We're here at the dining table eating our lunch.

"Are we going to meet Jinu again?!" Lucas groan. I know why.

"Yey! I want to play with Jinu! He said he has a new toy!" Daehan exclaim.

"But he's annoying Mommy! I don't want to go there!" Lucas complains.

"Then we're going to leave you here alone," Lisa said and smirked. He likes teasing Lucas too. Sometimes she will get along with Jinu just to tease Lucas.

"No! You will go alone haha!" Lucas fights back.

"No, all of us will go" I said. Lisa stuck out her tongue to annoy Lucas. He groan "what time anyway?" Lisa ask.

"We're going there at 7:00 Pm so that I could help chaeng to grill the barbeques," I said.

"Oh okay, It's a barbeque party, right? So it means we can drink?" She said with full of hope in her eyes.

I look at her. "I'll think about it" I said.

"Oh come on! You don't let me drink since last month!" This monkey even has a gut to complain. I glare at her. "Fine! But please think about it carefully, can you? I want to have some fun with those dorks too" she said.

What she said is true. I prohibit her from drinking alcohol because the last time I remember she drunk too much and she made my three babies cry non-stop. She kept annoying them until they cried and even me! She kept slapping my ass like a hungry dog pervert!.

She even brings those dorks to our house because she said they don't want to face the wrath of chaeyoung and Irene so she decided to bring Wendy, Jisoo, Seulgi into our house. But they did not survive to me. I scold them too. Especially seulgi. Her wife is pregnant and she was able to get drunk. What a damn wife is that.

But then that night we made love endlessly too! Hehe. I can't stop, ehe.

We finished eating and I put the dishes in the sink and started washing them. I'm peacefully washing it when an arm snake at my waist. It's lisa. She's back hugging me, her chin is on my shoulder.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing I just want to be with my wife" I blush at her cheesiness.

"But I'm with you every day," I said.

"But I can't be with you alone. Your attention is always with our children. How about me?" She said and pout.

"Shut up. I give you my attention. EVERY NIGHT" I emphasize.

"But I want your attention In a day too!" She continues to pout.

"Stop being a jealous baby" I said as I dry my hand and face her. "I love you," I said and kiss her.

"I love you too" she said and deepen our kiss. I snake my arms to her neck and hers to my torso.

"You want attention In day huh?" I tease but she just chuckled. She lifts me and makes me seat on the sink. She was about to cup my breast when we heard someone.

"Mum..Da.." we look to that person and we Immediately push each other. What the actual fuck! Our two years old daughter saw us making out! What a good parents we are.

"Hey, baby!" I said as I jump down on the sink and carry her. Lisa looked at me with I don't know what face is that. "What?" I ask.

"H...how did she get downstairs?" She asks.