CHAPTER 127

LISA POV

"WAKE UP MANOBAN!!" I was awakened by the loud shout near in my ear. I nearly jump but I manage to not.

I look who is it and glare once I saw this fucking annoying bear. She was standing with Jisoo and wendy holding the luggage again. I look around and saw We're the only ones inside.

"Where are them?" I ask frowning now.

"Maybe they're already in the shuttle" wendy said rolling her eyes.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and stand up. I pick out the luggage above and put it down. "Why you just wake me just now?" I said.

"Are you fucking asking us?" Jisoo said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever dorks!" I said and roll my eyes before walk past them and go down the plane and go directly into the shuttle.

"Yahh! After we wake you up for about 10 minutes you're going to leave us behind?! What kind of friend are you?!" Seulgi said. Yelling while walking down too.

"You're being dramatic again bear!" I shout backs and sat beside Jennie who is still carrying Lia.

I saw Jennie fighting her eyes to not close. "You tired?" I ask before kissing her temple.

"Just jet lag" she said and put her head on my shoulder.

"Give me lia" I said and she did before clinging in my arms. "Don't sleep here this just a shuttle towards Airport If you remember" I said and she nodded.

"Dad are you perhaps owl?" Darian spoke behind us.

I look at his soot and frown. "What?" I ask.

"Because you're so sleeping too tight in the afternoon," Daehan said causing my friends to laugh.

"Daehan you're DADDY is not owl" Jisoo said.

"Because...." Wendy stop.

"SHE'S A MONKEY!" Lucas along with the dorks said out loud then laugh.

I glare at them. "Just laugh at me dorks! Wait for my revenge" I said smirking.

"Ow? The great Manoban will take revenge?" Seulgi said mocking me.

"BITCH WATCH AND LEARN!" I said but Jennie to pinch from Jennie. "Ouch! That's hurt hon" I said pouting to her.

"You're so loud! Lia will wake up because of you" she said.

I was about to respond when the shuttle stop and it means we arrive at the airport terminal. I help my sons and wife to go out of the shuttle before pulling this fucking huge luggage.

We make our way inside and wait for the van that Jisoo and I own here. Didn't take long it arrives along with the bodyguards. Seulgi, Wendy and Jisoo can't help but sigh in relief.

Why? Because they're no longer will carry the luggage because the bodyguards are already here. Well grumpy us. The driver opens the door for us and we go inside.

There are two vans and Jisoo and I's family are in one can while Wendy with Seulgi's is in the other van. The van starts to move and it will be an hour ride.

I told Jennie to just sleep for an hour because I can sense she's tired. Lia is still sleeping in my arms while Jinu, Daehan and Lucas are playing with their Ipad in the back.

I'm thankful Lucas and Jinu didn't argue for today or they did? Well whatever because I know they can't hurt each other even they are kept teasing each other. They're just like me and Jisoo.