15 - Worthy

Author's Note: Just another reminder that this book contains a lot of sexual chapters. This story is experimental as I tried to explore it in first person POV and with less words every chapter. Again, this is a fanfiction so if you don't want to see Michael in a sexual relationship or whatnots, doing dumb decisions and whatnots, feel free to search for stories that will suit you. If you're here for it then, welcome. I hope you will enjoy it until the end :)

*****

Faye

We shared a mindblowing kiss that I can literally feel my head spinning while my insides are in a some sort of a jungle or a circus. He never let go of my hands and his lips moved from my own down to my neck. I let out a moan as his teeth nibbled my skin then I felt his smirk when he trailed down to my cleavage. He removed his hands from mine and played with my breasts.

"Oh God..." I moaned as I arched my body. 

His hands continued to squeeze my mountains while his warm mouth is invading my projections.

His mouth stopped from moving and he licked my nipples repeatedly while giving me his very dark gazes. He traced my arms before intertwining our fingers and gave me a very soft kiss. 

A kiss as light as a feather. It's only a taste, a glimpse. A kiss that left me to crave for more.

So much more...

He gave me a sexy smirk before he covered himself with sheets and I felt his body moved downwards. He rested our hands on my lower abdomen before I felt his warm breath on my core.

"Michael, what are y- Oh my God!" I screamed in surprise that I almost lifted my whole weight.

My legs automatically rested on his shoulders while his magical tongue is playing with my folds. He is being deep and rough and he is making sure that his tongue will explore every little space of my treasure.

"Oh fuddgeeee..." I moaned in frustration and pleasure when he continued to suck and lick my already sensitive area. "Shit! Michael!" 

I cursed as the force from his skillful fingers started to pump in and out of my entrance while his tongue is still doing wonders to my folds. His strong hand remained locking my hands together and his another hand is adding pleasure to my core.

It is past eight in the morning but here I am, drowning myself in pleasure instead of working tirelessly in the office. I'm playing with fire instead of playing with color combinations or exquisite themes. I'm not even guilty about not working on my queued events and abandoned raw photos.

I can just suffer later.

For now? Let him unleash the beast.

I hoped that I am not hurting him when I am having sudden feet and leg movements everytime he is hitting a stimulus inside of me. He is really good at this. He knows exactly what he is doing.