Together Again (A Not So Romantic Lovestory)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Some parts of this book contain sensually explicit scenes and adult language and may be considered offensive to some readers. Please read at your own risk.

*****

Together Again is an expansion of the one-shot story, Midnight Lover, from Be My Valentine book.

I am classifying this book as an erotic romance novel so expect a lot of sex scenes throughout the journey but don't expect too much especially if you are only here to enjoy the smut chapters. I am not a pro erotica writer lol :) This is a romance drama either meaning, everything is not about sex.

Hopefully, you will love it the way I love every bit of it. This gave me a roller coaster of emotions and I invested a lot of feelings while writing this story.

I cannot wait for you to cherish this work which I made for 10 months from January to November 2020. This is my pandemic baby.

And by the way, consider this as a warning not only to sexually explicit scenes but also for some sensitive issues that I will hint when I publish the chapters concerned to avoid spoilers.

I cannot wait to share this story to you and I'm looking forward to read your opinions about it. It means a lot :)

Enjoy! ❤