[Alternate/Bonus/Epilogue]

Hellooo! Huge thanks to all of you who read and support this story! I really appreciate everything from silent reading to expressing your thoughts! It means a lot to me! Thank you for joining me in this journey of unfolding Michael and Faye's not so romantic lovestory! Thank you so much! 💐💐💐

Just some points:

》So yeah, like what was mentioned in the description, this story is not about marshmallows and rainbows.

》Chapter 120 is the last chapter and the ending of the story. The Letter is a bonus material. When I started this story, I already knew that the ending would be like this 🙂 This is an open ending story. No endgame or endgame Michael-Faye, totally up to you!

》This part is not originally in the plan but I have this in my drafts and my friend persuaded me to include this as an alternate/bonus part so, this might not be in your mind for an ending/epilogue but here you go! But again, as a bonus part (and a gift) 🙂

*****

T W O     Y E A R S    L A T E R

The pressure for the upcoming album was real. 

Michael already recorded a lot of songs but nothing felt right. He kept on staying overnight, trying to find the flaw in every detail of the song he was recording and even after polishing it, he couldn't be contented.

Two years had passed and everything became different. A lot changed already but not his love for music. He was buried with so much work to the point that he was not aware of the date anymore.

He was always stressing himself because for him, music was the only thing that could divert his attention especially at the fact that he only had nine months left to finish the much-awaited album. There was even this one time that he collapsed in the comfort of his own home because of panic attacks and dehydration.

Take care of yourself.

He could still hear her voice inside his head. Everything was fine but it just happened that the pressure in his career was too much that was why he couldn't focus on his own health. He barely had enough sleep because the banging of the creative process was working inside his brilliant brain 24/7.

He wrote a lot of songs, getting inspirations from his experiences. He was inspired to create his craft because he kept on receiving random postcards at random times the past few months. It had no sender address and it would pass as a fan letter but he was so sure where those wonderful postcards came from that was why he told his staff to bring the card to him immediately if they would encounter another piece of marvelous artwork.

The personalized handpainted postcards were boosting his energy the last few weeks. He just knew the stroke and the approach of the designs. Nothing fancy but he could just really tell a lot about it. He just loved to admire the subject of the painting which focused mainly on the beauty of the human race and the breathtaking views the world could offer.

Michael had a lot of invested feelings on the postcards. After all, his older brother, Jesse, was not the only one who was staying abroad these days. 

His brother stayed for another month instead of leaving the town after the celebration of New Year. Jesse knew that Michael needed all the support he could get especially that they were binded in a specific way.

Jesse found the deeper meaning of life while studying abroad. Everything was great about him and he continued to be a supportive brother to Michael just like how Michael was being supportive of him.