65 - Worlds Apart

Faye

Faye

I cannot sleep well.

The whole surroundings are now dark and calm and our only source of light aside from the brightness from the lamp posts outside are the moonlight and the twinkling stars.

It is now two in the morning but even though my body is so tired because of Michael and I's playful and nasty game, my eyelids remained open. Well, I was not awake most of the time. I can have a nap but after a few minutes, I'm awake again. I can't find the comfort of having a good night sleep.

After our wild coitus earlier, we didn't have another round and instead, we just shared a playful kissing and cuddling session. My body is weak and Michael respected that. I just realized that my womanhood never got her much needed rest ever since I showed myself and surprised Michael when I attended his third show in London.

There is no day that my love hole remained unpenetrated when I'm with Michael. I'm not blaming him for it because I am saying yes to him anyway. He is just irresistible and what we are doing is giving us both the satisfaction we needed.

It is consensual anyway.

And he is always the caring and sweet one. He is always protecting and respecting me. Those sessions are not always about lust and desire. It has the right respect too.

Just like what I had said, we didn't have another intercourse after Michael gave me at least five orgasms earlier. I don't have the exact numbers because I was enveloped in my own bubble of pleasure, desire, and lust so there was no time to count.

We just kissed and touched one another but there was no penetration. He destroyed my own treasure but I am not complaining about it. I'm actually thankful because no man ever did that to me. I might be wild on bed but no one is as wild and rough but sweet as Michael. I had a lot of firsts from him too.

First car sex. First phone sex. First plane sex.

There is a lot, you know... And he is not even my boyfriend. I never got finger fucked in the pool before but he did it to me. I already experienced to be tied in bed while having sex but no one dominated me like Michael. Never been to a dom and sub roleplay before. No safe word either.

Sunflower is another first.

I remembered that one morning sex too where we shared an intimate moment but there was no lip kissing. He gave me that experience too.

But then, I only had three boyfriends in my entire life. Only the two of them got the chance to make love to me. I'm not playing around so I never slept with some random guys whom I just met in parties. 

So where am I going to get my sexual experiences? I got nothing. I've been single for almost four years now but I don't care. I'm not looking for another headache anyway.

I just let out a deep sigh and remained staring at the ceiling. Sleep is nowhere to be found but I'm just glad that Michael is now sleeping soundly. He is lying on his stomach and his beautiful face is facing my direction. His arm is embracing my frame too as a cute snore is escaping from him.