88 - Tears, Liquor, and a Broken Heart

Michael

My hands trembled while tracing those inches of smooth skin, mimicking the feeling of being burned by touching something forbidden. Even I closed my eyes, the light and dark hue kept on tugging me, my heart pounded out of my chest as a compensation to the lost oxygen.

I planted a deep kiss on her luscious lips before I leaned back to settle in between her legs. Her chest heaved while I caressed her thighs without removing my sight from her. She played with her own hair, massaging its roots until it added more volume, while she watched me ripped a foil packet with enough care and clothed my arousal with a rubber which will collect all my swimmers when the pinnacle was reached.

I licked my lips before I bit my bottom lip, a way for me to somehow calm my rumbling system. She smiled widely at me when I hovered back to her so I could inhale her sweetest scent. She became clingy again so all her limbs wrapped around my frame. There were no complaints. I actually loved it.

"Just fuck me already." 

Her words surprised me. I already heard her dirty talks and her demanding orders but still, she kept on surprising me. Her chest was moving up and down which was faster than its usual pace.

"Do you want me to fuck you, baby?" I teased her by tracing my fingertips lightly on her chest area, causing our eyes to darken.

"Yes..." She answered despite of her narrow breathings. "Fuck me. Please..."

Of course, I knew that she was still sore so I would not going to risk being rough on her. We were always communicating and I would going to rely on that.

Slowly, I guided my tip inside her core, causing her eyes to close and her mouth to gape. She inhaled sharply too like it was her first time doing this. I was just watching her every reaction, ready to pull out once a word from her or a certain body language told me to.

But that didn't happen. 

All of my inches were already enveloped by her warm walls and the only reaction I got from her were satisfaction and pleasure.

"Faster..." She even requested. "Please..."

A smirk escaped from my lips the moment our eyes connected. I increased my pace just like what she wished. All of me became alert to her every request and needs. This is what I failed to do earlier. I didn't listen to her body. My focus just remained on achieving the pleasure that we both wanted but then, her mind was saying something else. I didn't mean it to happen but it was already done. I failed already.

I failed her...

"Faye..." I murmured as we both got engulfed in pleasure.

My lips captured her soft plumps when I leaned closer despite of our rocking bodies. I was trying to be gentle even though my movements were fast and deep while I kept on reminding her to tell me if ever something is going overboard again. For a while, I just need some guidance. Her guidance. I don't want to lose control again.