81 - Lies

Slow burn, yes? 😅✌

Faye

Faye

"Really, Michael? Right now?"

I can't help but to ask because our kisses were getting wilder by every second. The moment our presence reached the penthouse, Michael became a flirty and romantic boy again. He pushed our bodies towards the bedroom and here we were, eating each other's lips like it was a some sort of a survival food.

"Yeah. Why not?" He said and devoured my neck.

I giggled at his tickling kisses as I wrapped my arms around his neck so I could pull him closer to me. We kept on chuckling and kissing, cherishing the flirty moment.

"You really can't wait, huh?"

"I'm dying to finish the rehearsals. I can just cut the session short but I didn't. You should be proud of me." He explained when he looked at me while kissing my cheeks.

"Really? I didn't notice that. You looked calm during dinner."

"I'm good at acting too, Faye. I looked calm but inside, I was dying." He chuckled and started to kiss my skin again.

Instead of replying, I just claimed his sweet lips and our mouths danced to a familiar rhythm. Our bodies were so close to one another that no air could penetrate in between us. 

"Michael..." I pursed my lips to hide my grins while I tried to push Michael's hands away from my butt.

"What?" He asked innocently but the huge smile on his face was teasing me.

"Stop massaging my butt!"

"You don't want it?" He arched his brows while he was staring at me but his palms were caressing my behind, gentler this time.

"I thought you love my boobs?"

"Yeah. But I love your ass too." He giggled and showered my neck with kisses. "You want me to massage your boobs?"

"Ugh. Stop!" I hissed playfully while pushing his chest but Michael just grinned widely.

His smile was so beautiful that I just wanted to cry in the corner.

I pursed my lips again but my system mocked his gesture so my white teeth were showing too. Michael brushed our noses together before he gave me a quick kiss but then, a swift kiss was not enough so when he claimed my lips, the kiss became long and deep that we didn't even want to gasp for air.

Our bodies were moving freely in the space, without a concrete plan where to settle. We stopped moving when Michael removed my black top and traced my skin until he reached my cleavage, admiring my red lace brassiere.