101 - Dream

tw // implied blackout drunken sex , noncon sex suspicions

Skip this chapter if uncomfortable.

Faye

I was drowning myself in the shower. This was my ritual for the past two days now. I was just in the shower, letting the water droplets to hit my skin. I was sitting on the floor while the shower was running. I was hugging my knees while ignoring the droplets that were hitting my body.

This thing right here? I thought it was just happening in movies or TV series. Or maybe, my life was a movie. It was so dramatic, chaotic, and tragic.

I just stared into nothingness as if the walls of this suffocating room can change a thing. If it was possible, I will pray to all the gods to make it happen. I wanted to change a thing. I really wanted to change a thing.

Badly.

The darkness consumed me. My whole system was engulfed by the evil. I couldn't see any light in me. The shower was not making me cold because my insides were already cold. I was hoping that the water will wash my skin away like I was in a some kind of moulting. 

I wanted a new skin. A growth.

Tears were trying to escape from my eyes but I wiped them away even before they can touch my eyelashes. I never wanted them. I never wanted those pity tears. Those were just making me hate myself even more. I really hate myself to the point that I can't look at myself in front of the mirror.

Whenever I close my eyes, the flashes of that freaking nightmare were striking through me. Just like now, I remembered it again. I wiped my tears away again.

Jesse was not home. He was still in a training workshop in Washington but he will be back later. Or tomorrow. I had no idea anymore. All I knew, when he comes back, I should've got myself together. I shouldn't be like this anymore. I should fix myself. Not a wrecking witch.

I had so much fun the other night. I was not like this before. Everything was just about fun. I had a colleague who will get married next week so our girl group organized a bachelorette party just for her. Since we, the working girls, didn't have that much time, we just had a room in a bar in town.

I got drunk. Really really drunk. The liquor was overflowing and that party was really designed to get drunk. Aside from drinking too much alcohol in our own will, we had this freaking games that involved alcoholic shots. Random games like beer pong, drink if, and what's in your purse? kind of thing. All had alcohol twists.

I loved how our shirts were matchy too. We had this wine-themed t-shirts to which we paired with denim shorts. We were in a bar, wearing our cute outfits that was why, it was more fun and comfortable getting drunk because we didn't need to consider our sexy dresses and high heels.