67 - Whatever Happens

Faye

I am in front of the vanity mirror, trying to hide all the hickeys on the skin of my neck which are showing from my white sleeveless top. I paired it with black and white polka dots skirt which is an inch below my knee. To make my outfit more comfortable, I chose to wear sneakers so I'm all ready to walk across the streets of Barcelona.

"Would you help me on my disguise, Faye?"

I looked at the walk-in closet through the mirror where Michael's voice is coming from. Slowly, he emerged from the closet while folding his sleeves.

His stares focused on the ends of his red top. I stopped immediately on what I am doing to give time for my drooling. 

Let me get this straight. 

Michael is wearing a long sleeved red top to which he is folding, an inch below his elbows. He paired it with black pants while wearing his black belt with gold, flashy design on its buckles. He has his white socks on too and I'm sure, he will wear his favorite shoe wear.

And oh. Don't forget the loose black thin tie wrapped around his collar.

Goddamn.

Why is he like that? Damn good-looking.

Michael's eyes met mine when he looked at my mirror. He arched his brows, waiting for my answer but I'm still in my deep thinking. I'm just trying to figure out why he looks so handsome and sexy even though there is nothing special about his outfit.

I mean, it is just a red polo top! Everyone can wear that! But why he is serving some good looks?

"Is there a problem?" He asked with his soft voice while staring at me.

I blinked my eyes numerous times and cleared my throat as I focused my gaze on the cosmetic stuff in front of me just to have an excuse to break our eye connection. The connection was just via mirror but I am melting under his charms.

"Faye?"

"Yeah?" I answered right away and found the strength to meet his eyes.

"I said, is there a problem?" He repeated and even checked his outfit maybe because, my stares got him conscious.

"Oh." I whispered. "No. No problem."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "You're just, you know... charismatic. As usual."

"Charismatic?"

"Yeah. I said what I said. Don't repeat it." I told him because shyness became evident in my system just because I complimented him. My hands played with the cosmetics again.

"Thank you though." He said and I sensed the smile from his tone. "You look beautiful too."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and my cheeks became flustered. I just breathed deeply to relax my system before I spoke again.