70 - On Edge

I think it's better to leave a warning in here to save me from worrying lol so,

Content Warning:  Edging, Choking, Role Playing, Restricting, Mentioning of Sharp Objects

Read at your own risk as always :)
And this story just hit 180k words? Whoah

Read at your own risk as always :)And this story just hit 180k words? Whoah

Faye

"Tarzan?"

He hummed as an answer while stroking my hair with his fingers.

"How are you? Really?"

I just wanna know his feelings. I don't know what kind of emotions and feelings I am talking about but I want to ask him that simple but kind question.

"You're playing with my dick, Faye. I'm all fine." He giggled. "I'm great."

"That's not—" I sighed, kinda hopeless. "That's not what I meant, silly boy."

"I know... I'm sorry." Michael's laughs filled the air but then, I slapped his chest repeatedly because of his playfulness. "Hey! Stop! Ouch!"

We're still lying in bed, cuddling. Since he is having his little time to himself due to his resolution stage or whatever, we just snuggled to one another. I rested my head on his upper arm so I can bury my face on his neck whenever I want and hug his frame if I want to.

And he is not wrong. I was stroking his shaft earlier to help with his rest while we were talking nonsense as if letting me touch his manhood while having a conversation is a normal thing to do. 

Is it normal?

Whatever the answer is, I just stopped from stroking him because I slapped his chest for numerous times because he was not giving me a concrete answer. But then, my hand returned to his erection and played with it again. We are under the sheets anyway so we can't see what is happening down there. We can just... feel it.

"I'll ask you again. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Faye. No need to worry. Really." He smiled and kissed my temple. "How are you?"

"Me?" I said and tilted my head to meet his brown eyes. "I'm fine too."

"Really?"

"Really." I assured by kissing his cheek. "What will happen if I'm home again? You will go back to your normal routine?"

"If my normal routine includes few to zero sleep, body pains, all out performance every night, nonstop business meetings and calls, well, yeah. That sums up my tour." He tried to smile brightly but nah. I know him very well.

"I love you, Tarzan." 

"I love you more." He answered right away as he tightened his embrace, letting my face to snuggle on his neck.