79 - Don't Be Sorry

Faye

I've been staring at the ceiling for a whole minute now.  It was mesmerizing. It was good. Who would have thought that just by staring at the white ceiling would be this therapeutic and relaxing?

I'm in the middle of the bed, slouching my towel-wrapped naked body horizontally, waiting for my warrior to wreck me into pieces.

Damn, yeah. I'm serious.

He will wreck and tear me into tiny pieces. I'm damn sure of that. The flame in his eyes was saying it all. 

And as the warrior's princess, I need to comply to that flame.

Or more accurate to say, I chose to comply at the unspoken desire. 

I have a choice. I can run. I can say no. But here I am, offering my body to him. He can have it. He can have me. At least, for the next 24 hours, he still has me. I'm not going anywhere. 

My hands were resting above my head and almost half of my skull was hanging on the edge of the bed. My knees were kept together and bent towards my left. I felt that the towel already loosened but I didn't stand up anymore to fix it. It will meet the floor later anyway.

After a few more seconds, I heard an unalarming noise inside the bathroom and that caused me to stare to that direction. And then, the door revealed a topless Michael.

A white towel was wrapped around his waist. He didn't dry his body too and the tiny water droplets were still painted across his caramel skin. His semi-dried hair was dancing freely on his shoulders and those curls slapped differently especially that his eyebrows were knitted.

Who said something about walking away? I didn't.

Michael stood near the edge of the bed where my feet were resting. We shared an intense gaze before his eyes wandered on my body like he was scanning his own feast table, thinking what to eat first.

I love how he rested his right hand on his hip and his other hand played with his silver necklace. His fingers mingled around the chain as his nails scratched the skin of his clavicle.

He tilted his head to the right and examined my whole body. He was not even touching me but my system was already firing. The way he stared was calming me but it made me nervous at the same time. I was nervous because I had no idea what was running inside his mind but those stares were also giving me the assurance that I needed. I felt beautiful because of those stares.

I saw his chest moved, exhaling a lump of air. His adam's apple showed itself because he gulped thickly. His eyes were on fire and he looked at me proudly, ready to devour.

God, save my soul.

Michael touched my knees before he spread my legs in an unfriendly way. My whole body moved at the gesture but no one complained. It just added to the fire that was warming the whole room. It was a good thing that the curtains were blocking the sunlight so our room was not being lively at all.