82 - Capture The Moment

Faye

Michael and I were just staring at the ceiling. We both had our much needed shower together just right after we played with fire once again. 

There was no funny business in the shower room. We just had a shower. That is the truth. I knew that the tension was too much but we both behaved and just took a shower together.

Aside from staring at the ceiling, we were having a random conversation too. I also loved how our outfits were matching tonight. We were both wearing white t-shirt and black bottoms. I was just wearing my usual boyleg but Michael changed to boxers shorts and chose not to wear his tight boxer briefs. It is more comfy, he said.

We both slammed our bodies lazily on the bed after our night rituals. Our bodies were in parallel but in opposite direction. The only part of our frames which were on the same level were our heads. My feet were resting towards the headboard while Michael's feet were on the other pole. We were sharing a long pillow too and I loved whenever our visions meet because this position was too cute, funny, and comfortable.

"Seven shows? All sold out?" I asked in amusement.

"Yes." He giggled. Obviously, he was happy with the result of his tour. "Tomorrow is already my fourth show here in London. I'll be back in August for the last two shows."

"That's good news. Wow." I cheered and smiled at him. He looked at me too and his pearly white teeth were greeting me.

"That's all I know. For now." He said without removing his stares at me. "And Frank said, that this Wembley shows might be the most successful concert series."

"What does it mean?"

"I don't know exactly." He shrugged and his lips pouted a little. "Maybe it's because the demand is too high. I mean, seven shows? The tickets are all sold out?"

"Or the crowd attendance and the gross?" I added.

"That too." Michael agreed and smiled. "We wanted to add more shows but the stadium already reached its limit so..." He shrugged again and stared at the ceiling.

"Seven shows are seven shows. That's huge, really." I cheered and switched my gaze to the ceiling too. "And sold out? Damn. You're a superstar."

"I'm not."

"Ha-ha. Who are you kidding?" I hummed sarcastically and our sights met again.

Michael didn't say a thing about my claims but his smile remained on his face. He also faced my direction and his soft stares were making me a little conscious about my self. He was so close to me that he could see all my flaws just by staring through my eyes.

"W-What?" I stuttered as I was switching my focus between him and the ceiling.

"Nothing..." He whispered and played with my hair. "I just didn't think that I would be in this situation."