118 - Break

Faye

His kisses, it was always sweet, hot, and electrifying.

His kisses assured me that everything was going to be alright. His kisses made me feel that I was the most beautiful girl in the world. His kisses told me that I was loved and cherished. 

His kisses told me that—

His kisses were telling me that he loves—

...That he loved me.

My eyes were closed most of the time as I was absorbing the effect of his mindblowing kisses on my every inch. He really had this effect on me. The electric shock kept on running through my veins and arteries. My hands glided across his broad back, exploring every fiber that I always wanted to touch.

I shivered when his soft lips kissed my sweet spot as his fingers caressed the end of my ribcage. He knew that my shivering was because of his kisses so he didn't pause just like before but then, I can see that he kept on checking on me...

He wanted to make sure that I was enjoying the moment too and I was not doing it just because I wanted to give myself to him. This was not a selfish way of escaping or maybe, that was what I wanted to believe in. That this was not a form of escape. That I was not using sex as an escape.

But this was not sex. We were making love. The passion, the romance, the love. Everything was present right now.

We danced as one and even though we already shared a moment like this for numerous times now, it still felt magical. 

My nails buried themselves on his back especially when he dug deeper and deeper that I didn't know where to face my head anymore but then, I found the comfort in kissing his delicious lips and he answered back with the same hunger and passion.

We stopped moving for a moment as I traced his muscles until I cupped his cheeks. His eyes were closed and I took the chance to examine his handsome face. We were an inch apart and I kissed his lips to keep the fire burning. I pulled away and the tip of my tongue tasted his soft lips in a slow and erotic way.

I kissed him again until my lips crawled down to his jaw and neck. My hands settled on his shoulders and I used my strength to push him so I can control the rhythm with me on top of him. My hips moved themselves and we both moaned at the heated pleasure.

Our lips danced and our intertwined fingers kept on roaming across the sheets. We performed a familiar routine, my palms on his chest while I was clashing our fleshes. When satisfied, I leaned closer to kiss him and guided his hands on my hips. I initiated a rolling over because his warmth on top of me was so relaxing, wonderful, and sexy.

His beautiful smile flashed in front of me and my lips mimicked the gesture. We were trying to hide our giggles but he was so playful that I can't help but to engage.