23 - The Science of Making Babies

Faye

Faye

My deep sleep was interrupted by his soft and luscious lips on my skin. He is leaving trails of kisses from my cheeks down to my neck. His curls are tickling my nerves too. This, for sure, is the best way to wake up in the morning.

"Good morning." Michael's bedroom voice made me visualized hearts and unicorns around the room even though my eyes are still closed. "Wake up. Wake up. Sleepyhead, wake up."

He is like a child who is very persistent to wake you so he can bother you with his annoying tricks and games.

"You're so pesky. What do you want?" I said to him with my eyes still closed.

I'm lying on my back and my face is slightly tilted to the right where my right arm is resting. Michael is on the left side of the bed, still bugging me with his butterfly kisses.

"Why so grumpy?" He said and I know that he is pouting even though I can't see his face. His long arm embraced my frame too.

"Go away." I hushed with knitted eyebrows as I tried to find peace again.

"Are you trying to sleep again?"

"What time is it?" I groaned but I didn't bother to open my eyes.

"Eight."

"It's still early. Let me sleep." I argued before I faced to my right, away from him.

"In this house, it's already late. I think they are already done with their breakfast."

"You can eat your breakfast without me, Tarzan." I hissed. "Go downstairs. Eat."

"But you are my breakfast so how can I eat if you still want to sleep? You want me to eat you with your eyes closed?" 

I opened my eyes and looked at him with disgust. His chin is resting on my left arm while his arm is still embracing me.

"You're so gross." 

"Come on, Faye. You cannot sleep anymore. You're already wide awake." He smiled while shaking my body.

I just shook my head before I rolled my eyes at him. I removed my gazes from his awesome eyes and closed my sight, pretending that I didn't hear any words that he said because to be honest, my sweat glands are already working. 

Is it hot or is it just me?

Michael stopped from talking but his lips are still making wonders on my skin. He is still kissing my neck and my shoulder while his fingers are drawing straight lines and circles on my stomach.

"Tarzan." I murmured with my lazy voice.

"Hmm?"

"Behave yourself. Go to your room. Use your hands."

He chuckled. 

"That's funny."

"Nothing's funny." I opposed.