39 - Dangerous

Faye

Faye

I opened the door wider so he can let himself in. Not a second later after I closed and locked the entryway, he already got me pinned against the door.

"I knew that you would come." I whispered to him. I can't do something to him because my hands are above my head. All I can do is to piss him off with my words. "You're literally stripping my clothes with your eyes earlier."

"That's because..." He said and gave me a very light kiss to my lips just to tease me. "You look so hot in that sports attire. That short shorts and that black shirt... It's driving me wild." He groaned and gifted me with another featherly kiss. "You're driving me wild."

"I thought you wanna see me play. You just want to stare at my outfit, huh?" I said as I planted soft kisses on his jawline. "You're really an asshole, Michael."

"Your asshole..." He groaned and started attacking my lips and my neck. 

Oh God.

He is very intense.

"Fuck you." I cursed him because I just want to. I have no reason. I just want to say it. "Asshole."

"Watch your language, girl." He stared at me with his dark eyes. I challenged his look by arching my eyebrows. "Save your cursings for later. When I started... fucking you..."

"Who says that you can fuck me?" My smart mouth blurted to him and I knew, at this point, I am doomed. 

"Your body already surrendered to me, Faye." He whispered before he trailed his lips to the back of my ear down to my neck. "I want to be inside of you..."

I snorted sharply, trying to ignore the effects his lips are giving me. I can literally feel the wetness in my core, rushing with urgency, especially when he started grinding his alive erection against mine.

"Don't give me hickeys, you asshole." I hissed at him when I felt his teeth on my neck.

I'm in his house and his family is here too. What if I can't hide those hickeys properly and someone sees it? What if that someone is Mama Kathy? I don't know what to do anymore...

I can't just say that her son, Michael, gave it to me. They might be thrilled to that news but still, I don't think it's appropriate.

"Can't promise, Faye." He chuckled and let go of my arms. It automatically found their way around his neck as he gave me his long and deep kisses.

"Oh God..." I moaned when he picked me up and my legs are now clinging around his hips. I also felt his hardness when he thrusted forward.

"Surrender to me, Faye..." He groaned at me before he attacked my lips again. "Give in to me. Be a whore for me. Let me taste you..."

"No..." I tried to murmur since pleasure is already dominating my system. "Put me down, Michael." 

"I believe, I can't do that, Faye." He answered and his lips are on my neck again. "Fucking sweet."