116 - Question

Michael

It was nice seeing her smile again. 

After everything that happened, seeing her smile was a huge victory for me. I was glad that she loved what I prepared for her. She deserved it. She deserved a night off. She deserved to have some fun after the very tiring and draining weeks.

I was aware that we were still not done with the issue. She was still healing and I didn't know what to do. They said, just give the person the time and the space they needed. They were healing in their own time. There was no need to rush. 

Tonight was a wonderful night. I actually had doubts about this night and I still can't believe that it happened the way I dreamed for it to happen. We set aside the pain, sadness, and frustrations in our hearts. We pretended that the negativities didn't exist and we just cherished the moments we shared tonight.

What I didn't expect, this night will end this way...

Our lips touched. A touch of a sweet sensation that I thought that I will never taste again. Her sweet lips brushed against mine and I will not ask for more but to feel her warmth and her sweetest love.

She initiated a thing like this before but we needed to stop because we were not in the right moment. I wanted her to be okay. It just didn't feel right.

I was frightened. I was frightened that if I will give in, I will just scare her away. That she will be mad at me again because I didn't stop it. 

I controlled myself really hard not to give in because she was not ready. She was not in the condition to just ask to do this thing with her. In those nights, I felt her pain. I can really still feel her pain. It was too much and I can't just take advantage of that feeling she had inside her heart.

But now, it was different. She was not holding back. I cannot see the pain in her eyes. Her irises were twinkling. And the way she was kissing me? She wanted this. She wanted this...

I wanted this thing too. I wanted her. I wanted her in my life. Forever.

Her warm bed was waiting patiently for us while we were cherishing our time to undress each other. Our lips were still brushing as our hands were roaming on each other's frame, memorizing every tiny detail that we already knew.

Her eyes were closed as I tasted her skin, from her lips and jaw down to her sweet neck. A moan escaped from her lips that gained a smile from me. 

She surrendered to me and I also surrendered myself to her. 

My hands rested on her sexy hips as I explored her neck and shoulders. Her arms locked around my neck and she never stopped playing with my curls while I got busy devouring her skin and glorifying her body.