5 - Home

Faye

Faye

"Do whatever you want, Faye. Burn it or keep it. It's okay, honestly." His sweet and calm voice told me. "It's safer in your hands."

It's night again and our whole afternoon was well spent because we cleaned the whole unit. From cleaning the mess we left in the kitchen and the living room to changing the sheets of my bed.

We just had our dinner and this annoying guy with me insisted to order some fried chicken. I didn't argue with him since he is paying anyway. Besides, I think I only ate a piece of chicken and he handled the rest.

We are now just chilling in the living room and we're watching a movie for young ones that of course, he chose. My focus is not on the cartoons anyway so I let him enjoy his movie.

I'm sitting on the couch while he is sitting on the floor. His body is in between my legs as I am busy playing with his hair like a doll. I'm braiding it or I'm just experimenting with any hairstyle that I want. He's not complaining though. He never complained everytime I'm doing this. He is just letting me mess with his soft and beautiful hair.

"Can I sell it to the tabloids?" I blurted and chewed my lip unconsciously. I regretted my words right away.

Bad joke, Faith. Bad joke.

We're talking about our sex tape and sex photos. What should we do about it? Frame it?

Whatever, Faith. Bad joke.

You do know how he feels about these tabloid thing yet you still open that wide mouth of yours! What a dumb?!

He leaned his weight on me and threw his head backwards so he can meet my gazes. His head rested on my thighs and he just looked at me lazily.

I pouted and cupped his cheeks before I kissed his forehead. 

Damn, this feels good.

"I'm just kidding. I'm sorry." I apologized sincerely.

"I know..." He whispered and just stared with his soft expression.

We just let ourselves drowned at the moment. I don't know what is happening to my system because what we are having right now is very comforting. I don't want it to end. That's for sure.

I kissed his cheek and sat properly. I interrupted the moment because I know what will happen if I didn't do something about it. The tension is so strong and obviously, both of us are just ignoring it.

You two are good friends, Faith. You are better than this. Don't let lust consumed you. Don't let it ruin your friendship.

"We really need to distance ourselves, Michael." I mumbled and he sat properly too but this time, he's facing me. "There's this sexual tension and we're just ignoring it. It's not good..."