69 - Lingerie

happy valentines! ❤

And consider this as content warning for something unexpected and sexual in nature. Here's the first part of Michael and Faye's session. Enjoy! 🤭

Faye

"Thank God you're—"

Michael's mouth was left hanging and his words were interrupted. He is now lying his head on a pillow that is why he could see me clearly when I emerged from the closet.

I threw the red bag on the bed but the handcuffs remained in my hands, letting it jiggle in the air. I even spinned slowly to showcase my little surprise as a shy smile escaped from my lips. I didn't know that I'm going to do this in my whole lifetime but here I am, in a black lingerie and a black and gold masquerade mask to cover my eyes, letting Michael to gawk all over my almost naked body.

"Like it?" I asked him and spinned again so he can see my surprise once more.

"Is th—" He sighed to calm himself, maybe? "Is that a lingerie?"

I pursed my lips to hide my wide smile and started to crawl on the bed again, straddling on top of him. I placed the handcuffs on the side too.

"What do you think? Silly." I poked his chin.

"I don't know that you have that kind of lingerie. It's too revealing, you think? Not that I have an opinion about your stuff because I respect everything. I jus—"

"Shut up, Jackson!" I shushed him.

I removed the tie from his wrists and guided his hands on my hips. I let out a huge smile because I can't help it anymore. His gentleman self is taking over again.

"You can wear anything you want, of course." He said. "It just surpri—"

"This is a gift from you, Tarzan." I whispered when I leaned closer to him to kiss his cheek.

"What?" He asked, amused. I remained resting my palms in between his head.

"It's from you."

"I don't think it—"

I laughed at his cute expressions. He is really this cute! Especially when his cheeks are blushing!