32 - Missing

Faye

I opened my eyes and I am already greeted by an empty space. I am facing Michael's side of the bed but he is not there. The bed is empty.

My tired body stretched itself but my legs remained crossed. I felt the cracking of my nerves and a hard full body massage would be great right now.

Last night was actually a wrestling match in disguise.

It gave my body a hard time but at the same time, my body also received the best night of its life so far.

My best night, may I just say.

I never had that kind of heightened feeling before. It was too much. It felt like Willy Wonka gave me his chocolate factory and chocolate is my favorite comfort food.

That kind of euphoria.

I groaned to myself when I moved my legs. The soreness is really there and the inflamed feeling is still present on my butt cheeks and thighs too.

Damn, Michael!

Where's that Tarzan anyway?

I glanced around the room but it seemed like, he is really not here in my abode. Surprisingly, the whole area is in its perfect place as if nothing kinky happened last night. 

There is no presence of wine and the candle aromas are not felt either.

However, the sweet perfume of rose is being welcomed by my nostrils. That's just when I noticed that something is poking on my sides. I looked at it and the stem of the rose is under my skin.

I grabbed the blooming flower to smell its fragrance but a cute note that is sticking on one of the rose's petals caught my attention.

A messy handwriting of Michael put a huge smile on my face. It is just a simple good morning message with a cute smiley with it but it made my day already.

What a cute ass!

But I think, I cannot look at the damn roses the same way again.

Still, I let the beautiful rose tickled my nose.

I glanced at the clock on my night stand that says it is already half hour after eight. Maybe, in a normal day to which I had a very incredible night, I'll be asleep the whole day but today is a different case. It seemed like my body reacted normally that I am not alone in this humble home and I need to be downstairs already to meet the fellas.

A huge smile painted on my lips again when I noticed the two glasses of water beside the clock and there is also a note on it that says, 'Drink me'.

Michael's little gestures are always the sweetest. 

I drank the water to quench my thirst. I never knew that my throat is this dry not until now. No wonder, I choke- uhm, nevermind.