68 - Red Bag

Faye

"Stop it, Tarzan." I chuckled.

Michael is being flirty and playful and drunk and we keep on kissing and hugging each other. We are now back here in the beach house and we are having the time of our lives by drinking more wine. We had our fancy dinner earlier and both of us can't let go of the taste of the wine so we decided to have our own drinking session.

"What? I'm not doing anything." He said innocently and slammed his back on the couch again.

We are in the living room, staring at the calm and quiet ocean. A soft music is playing too so when no one is speaking, the music can take over the deafening silence. 

"Mmm..." I just hummed before I took a sip of the tasty wine.

Michael behaved himself again and stopped from showering my neck with kisses. He will corner me in this comfy couch and tease me with his words and soft kisses. But now, we are in the opposite ends of the seat but the smirks on our faces are still evident.

"Wanna go to the bed?" He said. "We can have some fun."

Obviously, he is making his way with me.

"Hush." I laughed lightly and he chuckled too. "Stop it." 

He continued to giggle and I stood from my seat, walking towards the glass window to have a better look of the ocean. My bare feet are touching the warm carpet since I already removed my shoes earlier.

I felt Michael's presence beside me so I looked at him. His focus is on the ocean too but his eyes seemed like in a deep thought.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

Michael stared at me with gentleness before he let out a beautiful smile.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" I repeated and he just raised his eyebrows.

I smiled at him and clung my arms around his right arm. I rested my head on him too and we both let ourselves be engulfed with a comforting silence.

"Faye?"

"Yeah?" I murmured without looking at him.

"Nothing..." He said again.

"What's with nothing?"

"Nothing."

I let out a deep sigh because he would not give me a concrete answer. I detached my arms from him and crossed my arms across my chest. But then, I am really enjoying his company so a wild smile escaped from my lips and we both faced each other, the ocean view on our side.

Michael winked at me and that gesture made me laugh because he can't do a simple wink properly. He brushed my hair that is messing with my face and tucked it behind my ear.