119 - Happy Ending

Gentle reminder that the next one, chapter 120, is the last chapter of this story but there are two extra stuff after that :)

And I also want to take this chance to greet you all. Happy Holidays!!!!! 🎄

Faye

They said, let go of your negative thoughts. That it was okay to drop those toxic stuff in your life. Plan something for yourself. Set your goals. Small progress was still a progress. Fill yourself with love and happiness. Keep praying for it and then one day, the happiness you deserve will be right in front of you.

We all need to rest. We need to slow down and let our empty moments to strengthen our patience and understanding. If we take a rest or a short break, it doesn't mean that we already gave up. It is just a comma, a pause. Or a semi-colon where we still can continue since we decided that it is not yet the end.

We all need to breathe. I want to find the true meaning of life that despite all these darkness in me, I believe that there is still a light.

We have to learn to accept ourselves despite all the flaws and imperfections that we have. All those wrong decisions and bad choices we made that put us in our imperfect present situation.

Pray for that someone who will be with you and still love you even when you are in your darkest days. Those times that you are difficult to love, but still, remained to stay with you and love you unconditionally.

I found that someone. I know I have that someone.

But, I felt sorry for myself because I can't see that. I can't see that light that he was giving me. No matter what I do, there was always darkness.

Complete darkness...

I was trying to save myself but the darkness was so strong that for every step I made, I was being pulled two steps backwards. Or maybe three. I can't get enough progress. Not in this time. Not in this place.

I visited baby Michael for numerous times this week. I've been taking care of other kids too but most of the time, I was spending time with him. I was just so glad that he was healthy and fine. He was doing great and he kept on smiling, still innocent about the harshness of life.

I just prayed and hoped that someday, he will meet the perfect family who will love him unconditionally. 

One day...

The cold breeze of December kept me alive but lonely at the same time. My several layers of cloth protected me from the cold weather but not from the coldness of my heart and soul.

I took some time. For myself. Alone.

With just my beloved self, I travelled to New York in hopes that seeing the Rockefeller Tree will make me feel better but then, I can't find the motivation to roam around the streets of this happy place. I kept on staring at the window, just watching the snow from falling.