85 - Slippery When Wet

Content Warning: an*l sex attempt. you can skip this one

 you can skip this one

Faye

I could feel myself tearing in half. Every thrust that he is making is shooting me to the stars. His shaft is massaging my walls in a rough way that I think, my vagina will be closed until further notice but then, of course, it would be closed because I would leave London today.

My voice, it already lost its quality. I kept on groaning and moaning, screaming random words but not after clearing that we both consented what is happening right now. He continued to fuck me like he just threw a huge amount of money on me to spend the whole night with him even though the sun is shining brightly.

That thought alone is making me think about my choices. I think I made a mistake. Did I make a bad choice?

Michael gave me his darkest stares as he kept on pounding and pounding me, dragging my whole weight across the bed. His lips explored my mouth, pulling my bottom lip with his teeth that I found so sexy. His hand gripped on my throat too and his free one massaged my breasts.

My hands were as free as a bird but the intense movements restricted me to move my own palms. His thrusts were making me dizzy as well as his chokings and touches. I got no control over my body. He owned me already and we are just starting.

His dark eyes sought for mine and I had this feeling inside of me that I didn't want to meet his gaze but then, he was being demanding that he could easily tilt my chin and force me to look at him.

The way he gripped my throat was merciless. He was not being gentle on my skin either. It was the same for his every hip movements that all I could do was to arch my body and try to wrap my arms around his neck but he just pinned my arms above my head. His mouth went south and wrestled with my perky mountains. He was not being easy on my breasts too and for sure, I will expect some bruised spots on it later.

He claimed my lips again and traced my jawline. His wet kisses made me hot and crazy, sending me to the fires of hell. Michael leaned back but his shaft just dug deeper to my core. His hands rested on my hips to concentrate on his poundings as he tilted his head backwards, drowning in pleasure.

I will not be surprised if my hands will rip the sheets anytime soon because I don't know where to concentrate the overflowing emotion inside my system. My whole existence rumbled especially when Michael stretched my legs upward and rested my ankles on his shoulders to hug my knees. The fuckings became deeper and deeper and I can't even hold on to his arms because I am too weak to reach for him.

With his merciless fuckings, my core was getting numb for every second that passes. He even changed the position of his hands and it put pressure on my lower stomach while his hips are still moving. My mouth never closed as my moans kept on escaping from my throat. The pleasure was being extra too that was why my system can't comprehend what to do next.