74 - A Stranger, Maybe?

Faye

"Tarzan, it's raining."

The rain is so heavy, causing us to be soaked instantly under the beautiful night sky. The raindrops washed my heartbroken tears away and replaced the pain in my heart with peace. But then, that's just what I'm hoping for. The aching is still present. It will not go away just because the rain pours.

I remained under Michael's embrace. He stayed and became patient with me. His words struck me and I'm sure, he knows the real reason to why my tear ducts attempted to dry themselves. 

I don't know about him but yeah. We are worlds apart and I'm just confused. I don't have any concrete emotion that can explain what I really feel and support my little fantasy.

We got the chance but he chose not to say a thing and my tongue got tangled. I don't want to cause any pain if ever my mind is just feeding me with fantasies.

"Tarzan..." I murmured again because he is not showing any signs that he is concerned about the rain. He even locked me in his embrace so I couldn't get off from him. "We should go. It's raining hard."

"You're no fun." He giggled and that made me look at him despite of his heavy arms.

"No fun? We'll get sick!" I hissed but he just continued to giggle.

"I'll let go of you if you're not crying anymore."

"I'm not crying."

"You're crying." He returned.

"I'm not!" I countered and tried to push him away. "Let's go back inside. You're still on tour. It might be fun but we might get sick for this. It'll be harder for you if you get sick." I calmed down and persuaded him. "You're alone. And sick. That sucks."

He tightened his hug first before he let go of me. Michael stared through my eyes as I did the same to him. His eyes are gentle and the small smile on his lips is calming.

"I told you, stop thinking about me. You're doing it again." He said and arched his brows.

"That's not how it works. I'm just stating a fact." I challenged his gaze. "I'm just worried. I know, I'm still here but I'm still worried. You can't get that away from me."

"I understand." He smiled widely. "Let's just have some fun, okay? We just have... like what? Less than 48 hours to spend time together? Let's use it wisely, shall we?"

He gave me that beautiful smile as if he didn't cause my heart to tear earlier. It's not his fault but then, my mind is so twisted that every scenario will just make me confuse even more.

"Come on, Faye. Smile." Michael pinched my cheeks to mimic a smile. I just slapped his hands and smiled on my own. "We're still in Spain. Hush. Don't cry, huh? Let's just have some fun. All fun, okay?"