78 - Therapy

Faye

The heat from the warm water is relaxing my tensed muscles. The hot tub is really a place for relaxation as the water therapy is effective to boost my blood circulation and clear my cloudy mind.

But, what I love in this warm water therapy is that, Michael and I were both in the hot tub. We were talking about anything under the sun, letting our goofy and playful behaviors to take over. It was not only the warm water which helped in our relaxation but also, our nonstop laughing.

Since we were naked in this huge tub, it made us prone to hugging and kissing one another. Even we were playful and child-like, we were still sharing intimate moments together. It was so intimate that I was having serious doubts about myself.

Everything is still cloudy inside my heart even though I am happy right now. I am happy with Michael. But then, we both know clearly that these scenarios are just part of our dreams. The clock is still ticking and everything will still come to an end.

And we have to accept that fact.

We would go back to our normal routines as if nothing happened. Everything we shared which crossed the boundaries would be left in London. When my plane departed tomorrow, the memories will remain in London. Even a glimpse will not be mentioned again when we are back home.

He would just be my Tarzan again.

And I am his Faye.

No one will cross the boundaries again. It will stay as Tarzan and Faye until the very end.

"Faye?" 

"Hmm?" I hummed as I let Michael to play with our intertwined fingers.

We became silent for long minutes, just being ourselves. My mind was blank but I didn't know about Michael's. I had nothing to think about but when there was a specific thing that I wanted to discuss with my brilliant brain, my heart was opposing to the idea.

It seemed like, brain and heart couldn't really work together.

I just ignored my system's debate and let my back to lean on Michael's chest. His back was resting on the walls of the hot tub while I was giving my weight to Michael, letting my back to touch his upper body. I was sitting in between his legs and most of the time, I could feel his manhood brushing against my skin. No one was giving a damn anyway.

I waited patiently for his words but nothing came. My fingers just played with his own digits and I let my head to rest on his left shoulder. Even we were naked in this tub and our bodies were touching, there was no monkey business.

"Faye?" Michael repeated.

"Yeah?" I asked but I still didn't bother to look at him.

"Are you still thinking about him?" He inquired in his low tone that made me stop from mingling our fingers.