48 - London Project

Faye

Everything is calm and fine. The confusions in my system are still running through my veins and arteries but I can manage to shrug them away.

I'm still rowing my own boat in the middle of two rivers.

Jesse didn't stay in my place despite of my humble offer. He stayed in their hotel room but he is always asking me for lunch or dinner while he stays in the vicinity. Today is the last day of their conference and we agreed to meet later for dinner.

Today is also Michael's third and last show in Rotterdam. From what I know, he has a few days off before his show in Gothenburg. That's a good thing though but I'm sure, those rest days are just opportunities for Michael to visit a lot of hospitals and put his humanitarian duties to work.

That guy has a really big heart to offer.

The weather is very gorgeous today. The gods sent the sun which is smiling throughout the city. The rays are as pure as the rain as they stretched towards the pure skin.

I enjoyed the smell of the freshly cut grass earlier as I let my car window open while driving to work. The sky is as blue as the ocean and several stratus clouds are flying across the calm canvas.

The weather is as cool as my own feelings but I can't enjoy it because I am bombarded by loads of paperworks on my desk. I need to check my  schedule. I also need to submit my progress report.

Damn it.

The thing that keeps me going today aside from the good weather and my warm coffee is the fact that I can have a taste of good dinner later. Jesse has an amazing taste buds for different cuisines.

"Miss Faith?"

Tris, our beautiful new intern, knocked on my open door so I glanced at her direction despite of my busy ass.

"Hello, Tris." I smiled widely at her as I acknowledged her calming presence.

"Miss Vera needs you in her office right now. It's about the London project, she said."

"London project?"

I blurted the question loud enough for Tris to hear but the question is for myself since I have a lot of question marks in my head right now. I am not handling any destination events these past few months because most of the big time local events were thrown at me. 

Not working with a foreign event planner is a big relief on my shoulders.

So why my boss wants to talk to me about that London project again? That's a wedding by the way.

"She really wants to see me right now?"

"Yes, Miss Faith." Tris answered politely.

"Okay. I'll be right there. Anything else?"