120 - My Greatest What If

This is the last chapter! But bonus material soon so this is not officially completed :)

Thank for the love and support everyone! This is a long journey ❤😭

Michael

My body was beyond tired because of the endless shows and appointments. I was already a walking zombie that even though I didn't want to do it, I needed to be present. The shows drained the shit out of me but what could I do? I needed to do it. At least, even for my fans, I would give them a great show.

Faye, she was not calling or even answering my calls. She told me about her New York escapades, sharing how she wanted the trip for herself. She didn't mention for how long but, worries consumed me. Something was not right...

"Frank?"

I muttered his name despite having my own time to myself. He was just in the corner, smoking his lungs out. I just needed to finish my shows then I would be home again just in time for New Year's Eve.

Frank was already looking at me when I glanced towards his direction. I sighed deeply to express all my worries. I didn't know if I was being crazy or I was just a concerned friend.

"Can I," My breathings hitched and became heavy. I broke the eye connection and stared on the floor instead. "Can I go home? Like right now?"

"What?" Confusions were in his tone. "Can't you wait for a few more days? You'll be home soon."

I shut my eyes and massaged my temples. It was aching and throbbing. My heart jumped out of my chest and it pained me. Every movement was painful where my breathings also gave me a hard time.

"I want to see her." I whispered. I didn't know if he heard it since it was more like a word to myself. "I want to see her..."

There was silence. Frank was not muttering any word but I knew that he was watching me. My eyes were stingy again to the point that I could literally feel that my eyeballs were soaked with liquid.

Why did it hurt this much?

"I want to see her, Frank." 

With my bloodshot eyes, I looked at him. I didn't care if he was seeing me like this—an emotional wreck. Even the Christmas vibe of Japan could not make me happy. There was no joy. I should be enjoying my stay and learn a lot about the cultures but the situation, I drowned myself in heartbreaks.

"Is she not answering your calls?"

I shook my head and stared at the room window. The cold breeze was just making everything cold and lonely. I felt alone.

My palms stopped the tears which were trying to escape from my eyes. It was so warm but deadly. My chest felt heavy too.

"Frank, please?"