75 - Little Things

Faye

Faye

Everything is moving in a slow, passionate but hungry sharing of unearthly pleasure. 

The moment we entered the bedroom, our lips met and never parted. I don't know about him but I chose to close my eyes during the session because it is taking me to a different dimension. I'm sure we are not arriving at the paradise yet but we will get there real soon.

No words are being exchanged since our lips are so busy devouring each other. Most of the time, my lips is just touching his luscious lips but there are times that he is crawling down to my neck. I am doing the same thing too because kissing his sweet neck is an experience of a lifetime. It is so satisfying that I can kiss his neck all night.

We are still properly and fully clothed. However, I already feel bare and naked in front of him because his touches are penetrating through my skin. Or maybe, that's because, I knew his touches very well but, I am not just used to it and that explains the pleasuring effect that it could give me.

My lips are already numb but unlike to our previous make out session, there is no taste of blood from the war. We are savoring each other's tastes in a gentle but aggresive way. I don't know how to explain that in detail but the kiss is steamy and comforting.

I gasped loudly because of the pleasure from the neck kisses he is giving me. My fingers raked through his hair, having a connection with his scalp. My breathings are so heavy and that made me open my eyes. An idea popped inside my brain when I saw that the bed is just a few inches from us. The back of his knees will touch the edge of the bed if we are going to take another step.

I pulled a generous amount of his hair so I can control his head from my neck to my own waiting lips. We shared another intimate kiss before I broke it and rested our foreheads together. A wide smile escaped from our mouths despite of our heavy breathings. I looked at him with so much intensity and grabbed the chance to push him on the bed.

Instead of surprise, admiration and desire are clouding his eyes as he watched me standing in front of him. Michael adjusted his position in the middle of the bed while I am brushing my hair with my fingers and allowing them to fall freely across my back and my shoulders.

Slowly, I removed my white shirt and Michael decided to unbutton his top too until it revealed his slim, caramel frame. I played with the hem of my shorts first before I let it slide against my skin and hit the floor. Using my seductive eyes and gestures, I crawled on the bed and reached for the hem of his pajama pants. In a short spark, both of us are only in our underwears.

I straddled on top of him and Michael let his back to hit the bed. We started kissing again and continued our interrupted steamy lip-locking. I am so close to him that my breasts are touching his chest. His large hands remained on my back too, showering some comfort.

I will never get tired of kissing his luscious lips however, we need to move on so we can spend the night wisely. There is nothing wrong with kissing but it is very clear that it is not the only thing that we wanted. We are planning something else to happen tonight.