33 - Open Your Heart

Faye

Damn it, Tarzan.

I keep on growling to myself because I still can't contact him. We are giving him the space because we all know that he is safe and all but still, I just want him to send me something saying that he is okay. I want to hear it from him.

Several calls have been missed and there was really nothing. Even Bill's phone was already bugged with my own number but he was not answering either.

Sighing deeply became my hobby.

Right now, I am stopping myself to call him again because I cannot reach his phone anymore. That motherfucker is really hurting my feelings but I don't exactly know the reason for it.

It's not really my business to know his whereabouts but he is the reason why we are all in his home right now. We love to spend time with him but here he is, missing in action as if no one is caring about his presence.

Dumb fuck!

I'm worried, Michael. Where the hell are you?

Maybe, Michael really wanted to be alone. 

Then, okay.

I'll stop now.

Can you blame me though? It's already night time! Fucking night! Yet, I am not hearing anything from him. He was absent the whole day. I am just showing a strong front to Mama Kathy and to his siblings, defending his ass! But here I am, drowning myself in my own agony.

"Don't worry about him. He's fine."

"I know..." I murmured before I faced the man and smiled. "Jesse."

"Hey..." He smiled too.

I am staring at the stars again here in the balcony near the living room. I have some quiet and peaceful ambiance in here so I stayed. It makes me calm.

Even though I know that Michael is just roaming around somewhere, I need something to keep me calm.

"Usual Michael." I murmured as I let out another smile. "He's crazy."

"He is my brother so maybe, I am half-crazy too."

"That's for sure." I laughed and he grinned, making his blue eyes twinkled under the stars.

"What?" I questioned him because he offered his hand to me.

"Let's go for a drive." Jesse said, his hand is not backing down.

"A drive? At this hour?" I arched my eyebrows. 

It's not that late but still, the night is already, okay... I gave up. Maybe I'm not just used to going out at night.

"Why not?" He gave me an amused look and offered his hand again. "Trust me. It'll be fun."

"You sure?"