77 - Last Shoot

Faye

My peaceful sleep was interrupted because of Michael's sweet and playful light kisses all over my face and my neck.

I am lowkey hoping for this kind of mornings. 

Not with Michael. Let me just clear that part. 

No. Not in a bad way. What I meant, is the future. 

I am hoping for the kind of mornings where my sleep will be interrupted by my husband and my children's humble and lovable kisses. The scenario where I will pretend to be asleep just to cherish their kisses. They will continue to kiss me and I will grab my children and tickle them until they can't breathe from laughing too much.

I am hoping for a day like that in the future.

A morning filled with kisses and if they want, they can surprise me with a mouth-watering breakfast which is prepared by the children themselves and of course, with the help of their loving daddy.

Things like that, you know...

I'm looking forward to that. In the future, maybe.

I don't mind waking up early everyday and be the greatest wife and mommy.

"Hey, baby. Wake up now." Michael whispered while stroking my hair. "Wake up. Wake up."

"What? You're so annoying..." I joked without opening my eyes as I turned my back on him.

He is far from being annoying. 

In fact, if you want to have a bright day without doing anything, waking up next to this man is the answer. His brown eyes and charming smiles will wash the negativities away.

"Always a grump." He backfired but he was still doing his sweet gestures. "Especially in the morning."

"I'm not a grump."

"That's what grumps always say." He giggled.

A huge smile painted on my lips and with my eyes still closed, I faced his direction and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Oh... So, not a grump. Just a softie." He teased my clinging gesture. Maybe, he loved it so much because he showered me with multiple pecks on my lips.

"Stop kissing me. I'm not brushing my teeth yet." I said and covered his mouth with my palm.

"You're complaining now? We're always doing this. No one gives a damn." He smiled beautifully and removed my palm so he can kiss me. I didn't fight the gesture anymore and I kissed him too.

We continued smooching until I found myself under his warm presence. I was naked under the sheets but he was already wearing a green checkered loose boxer shorts and his favorite white t-shirt. He was on top of me but the white sheet was in between our bodies.