Vampires (Satori Tendo)

Wizzy: Another from the Creature Collection. Apparently, I didn't put this one in here.

"You know, I really don't understand why anyone watches this crap..." I mumbled as I watched what was probably the thousandth time that the protagonist had been bitten in this episode. It was pretty disgusting really.

"You're the one who wanted to know what all the fuss was about," my best friend was quick to point out as he laid lazily over the couch.

There was no denying that I had wanted to watch this anime, but it had only been because most of my friends had been going on and on about it and the supposedly hot guys in it. Though once it had started, I immediately began questioning why I was even watching it.

"I fail to see the appeal of vampires..." I sighed, tilting my head to look up at Satori, who I was currently using for a pillow. "Why would you want to fool around with some sadistic bastard who sucks out all your blood? I mean seriously, that can kill you easily, so why the hell would you let him do it?"

Satori shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I've never been bitten by a vampire before, so maybe it feels good. For masochists, at least."

There wasn't any denying that, but it still was pretty crazy. "You know, I'm not really crazy about vampires, but it's hard not to wonder about what it would feel like to have your blood sucked..." I thought out loud, not thinking that Satori was really paying attention.

Without warning, I was pulled off of him and thrown down on the couch... a certain redhead climbing on top of me. Before I could complain about how heavy he was, there was a sharp pain in the side of my neck and I let out a small cry of pain and surprise. Was he... biting me? I mean, I know I said I was curious but wasn't he a human?

As would be expected of being bitten, it hurt. However, it made my heart begin to race... was that because it was Satori? I could feel him making a sucking motion and felt a warm liquid that certainly wasn't his saliva...

Even though it was weird, it sent a pleasing rush throughout my body, coaxing it to accept whatever it was that Satori was doing to me. By the time he pulled away, I was torn between being weirded out and wanting more...

Panting, I stared up at him, my eyes half-lidded. "W-what the hell, Satori?" My body felt strange... the simplest way to describe it would be to say that I was aroused, but it would be weird if I was, right?

"You wanted to know what it was like," the redhead purred in his usual playful tone, flashing a grin that very clearly showed off his fangs... fangs that I didn't even know that he had. "You want more, don't you~?"

There was no resisting this guy... even if I wanted to, he'd know exactly what he had to do to get his way. So what could a helpless little lady like me do? Of course, I submitted to what he wanted... just as I always did.