Kenzie's Punishment

Hi guys! We're back. And now the time has come to get back at Kenzie for everything she's done to us. -Ashton

We're so excited to give her a taste of her own medicine. -Calum

It will be highly entertaining in several ways. -Michael

I'M IN A WELL!!! -Luke

Because it's funny. -Michael

You suck. -Luke

Kenzie's A Donut

Ashton: I glanced at the funny looking donut with butt shaped sprinkles. It was funny looking. I poked it several times and heard interesting squeaking noises.
"What the?" I poked it again and heard giggles instead.
"Stop with the poking! At least buy me dinner first!" It screeched in an annoying voice. It was a girl I've decided.
"Mysterious talking donut lady, who the hell are you?" I questioned the pastry and she coughed like an old man smoking cigarettes.
"The name's Mackenzie but I go by Kenzie because it's cooler than I am." She responded. Made sense.
"Well my name's Ashton. I'm incredibly handsome, tall, and have giant biceps. Not to brag, but I'm also a pretty badass drummer." I heard her sigh and swoon at my awesomeness. Her butt sprinkles moved into the shape of a heart towards me of course.
"Oh you're so handsome. I wish I was a human so I could kiss your beautifully crafted lips." She breathed and I flexed my amazing arms.
"I know."

Wow. That was....-Luke

Awful. -Michael

Luke: The lone donut was alone. Forever alone. So much alone. She cried her sprinkles out at night because she was lonely. Then, one sunny day, a clumsy, lanky boy strolled into the pastry shop and stared at the donut. It was glorious. The curves and the sweetness. He had to have it. He is me by the way. I'm that guy. Just saying. Anyway, I paid for the lovely donut and took her home, hoping I could shove her in my face.
I took her out of the bag and set her in front of me, thinking there was something special about this donut. And she was.
"Hello?" She said in her beautiful voice. I stared at her and blinked.
"You talk."
"I do. I can do a lot of other things too." She said seductively. Then I picked her up and ate her. She wasn't special at all.

That was depressing. -Ashton

Calum: Kenzie's a donut. Guess what? I ate her. She didn't fight back or anything. She loves when I eat her.

OHMYGOD CALUM STOP. -Luke

*laughs* -Michael

Michael: Hmm. Gee. Kenzie made Y/N eat me in the first one. So I'm going to make Y/N eat Kenzie this time. Go ahead. Eat her. Eat her favorite sprinkle and push her dough. She didn't spare me. I won't be sparing her.

Morbid. -Ashton

We Make Fun of Her In Public (Using Her Real Life Experiences)