He's A Fish

Thank you Findingpeterpan for this interesting request xD I can't wait! Hi Floppy Dishtowels!

I just wanted to say I'm loving your contest entries! The things you're coming up with blow me away! So thank you and I can't wait to announce the winners on Friday. In the meantime, here is He's A Fish!

Ashton

You stared at the lionfish blowing bubbles around the fishbowl. You had just bought him and to be honest, you've been watching him for hours. There have been a few times where he'd stop and he'd look right back at you. Then he'd go back to blowing bubbles and going around in circles. "Ashton why are you so fascinating?" You asked the fishbowl and he smacked right into the glass. You shouldn't have giggled but it just burst out. "Sorry buddy. That's all the space you have." For some strange reason, he kept running into the glass, his fishy body squishing against it. It was quite an entertaining sight. "Ashton you're not going to be able to go anywhere. This is your home now." He wiggled to the back of the fishbowl and got all of his speed and swam to the front of the bowl as fast as he could. You couldn't bear to watch....eh who were you kidding? He was about to smoosh himself against the glass! It was funny! He hit the front of the bowl with amazing speed and he cracked it. Water started to spill out of the bowl and he kept hitting the crack with his small form. "Ashton! Don't you dare commit sewerside!" (Aha Kenzie's still the pun queen.) Suddenly, the bowl broke open and Ashton went flying to the ground. You lept to the floor and held your hands out for the lionfish. He flopped right into your your palms and spazzed out. "Ashton! What the hell?!" He jumped out of your hands and disappeared. "Um...what?" You blinked. Out of nowhere, a wet hand tapped your shoulder. You screamed and threw a decorative fish plant at the assailant. The boy blinked and spit out a few of those colorful pebbles. "Way to treat your fish." He mumbled. You picked up another decoration and got ready to throw it when you realized he was dripping wet. "Is it raining outside?" You asked stupidly. He raised an eyebrow and scratched his head. "Um. No. I just broke out of that fishbowl." He answered. "But...you're not a fish." He rolled his eyes. "Thank you. I'm not right now. I was about twelve seconds ago." You reached out and poked his cheek. "Did you hurt yourself doing that?" You questioned and poked him again. He pulled your finger away and smiled. "Worried about me?" You made a face. "My fish just broke out of fish jail and became a tall Aussie dude! I'm not worried about you! I'm worried about my sanity!"

Luke

The pretty angelfish swam over to you as you snorkled through the Great Barrier Reef . The fish swam right up to your goggles and stayed there for a moment as you giggled. You were on vacation with your best friend and she/he had suggested snorkeling. It was an amazing experience that just kept getting better. The little angelfish pressed up against your goggles and stared at you. Giggles came out in forms of bubbles as you reached out to touch the beautiful fish. Before you could actually touch it, the fish swam right into your hand. What the hell? Why did this fish want to be loved? You swam a bit, looking at more of the reef while the fish sat first seat in your hand. Your friend waved at you to come back on shore and you gave her a thumbs up. You found your way to the surface and placed the fish in the water. "Sorry fishie. Can't take you with me." The fish stared and swam at your legs and turned into a teenage boy right before your eyes. It was weird. What just happened? Not only that, but the boy was naked. He stood up and covered himself with his hands and smiled. "Hi." You took off your goggles and rubbed your eyes. "How much ocean water did I drink?" He chuckled. He was definitely real. "Sorry if I startled you. I swam past and I had to get closer. You're beautiful." You turned bright red as he complimented you. Your best friend ran over, holding a shell in their hands. "Oh my gosh! Y/N look at this shell I f-" Y/B/F shut up as soon as she saw the naked boy. "And what did you find?" The boy laughed. "I'm Luke. Nice to meet you." Y/B/F handed Luke the shell and giggled. "You need this more than I do." He took it and covered himself a bit more. "Thank you." He glanced at you. "And thank you for making me smile beautiful."