He's A Christmas Tree

Alright Floppy Dishtowels. It's that time. Yes. 5sos is turning into more inanimate objects. Enjoy xx

Ashton: "Y/N this outfit is really itchy. Can't I take it off?" Ashton whined, adjusting the prickly branches.
"Not yet Ash. Calum's little girl really wants to see you." You said, placing a star headband on his head. The costume consisted of pointy branches, colorful ornaments, tinsel, and the golden star. He looked perfect.
"My no no square is itchy." He grumbled, keeping his arms spread out wide. You hung small ornaments on his arms, taping them still.
"I'll let you scratch in a minute. But don't do that when we're at Calum's. I'm pretty sure he won't enjoy the fact that you itch in front of his daughter." You tapped his arms, letting him put them down.
"I won't. And if I do, Cal can whack me all he wants." He grunted, adjusting himself.
"That's attractive."
He stuck his tongue out and straightened the star on his head. "I'm a beautiful tree dammit. I will light up the whole place with my tinselated branches." He pouted, stamping his foot like a child.
You giggled and patted silver sparkles on his cheeks.
"Ok Ashton. You'll light it up like a Christmas tree. You're done."
He sneezed at the leftover glitter and blinked a few times.
"What do I do if I need to pee?" He questioned, looking concerned about his bladder.
"Um. Either hold it, or make like a dog and lift your leg. You've already got the tree to pee on." You snort, proud of your joke. He just narrowed his eyes and waddled towards the door.

"Uncle Ashy!" Baby girl Hood screamed, running to the walking shrubbery. Ashton did in fact light up. His Christmas lights as well as his eyes.
"Hi cutie! I'm an Ashton tree! Instead of Aspen. Hah." He grinned, ruffling her hair. She giggled and tugged on one of his branches.
"You're a Christmas tree! You're so pwetty!" She beamed, looking at his star.
Ashton chuckled. "Why thank you little one. I'm glad you like it. I did this just for you."
"Just for me?" She asked, her eyes widening.
"Just for you cutie. Merry Christmas from your very own Christmas tree!"

Luke: You set up the very large and tall tree, panting in exhaustion.
"Freaking tree. I wish you could just put yourself up." You pushed your hair behind your ear and took a deep breath.
You grabbed the box of ornaments and tinsel, setting it in front of the tree.
"Alright Mr. Tree. It's time to dress you up all nice and pretty." You mumbled, grabbing a shiny red ornament.
"Ooh that one would look great over here." A voice said, along with a branch waving in your face. You gasped and stepped back, tripping over the box.
"Santa?" You whispered, staring up at the tree.
"No silly! I'm Luke. I want to look pretty. I think the silver tinsel would look best." The voice came again. "But if you think red would work, that's your decision."
You blinked in surprise at the talking tree and picked up the silver tinsel.
"Um. Luke right? Uh where do you want me to put the tinsel?" You tore open the bag, trying to keep the tinsel together.
"All over the bottom! The top should be all lights!" He squealed, shaking his branches. For a tree, he was very cute. You were going to be sad when you woke up.
"Ok Luke. Can you uh stay still though? It's gonna be a bit hard if you're wiggling about." You spoke, patting one of his upper branches.
"Sorry. I'll stay still." He whispered, staying still.
You got on your knees and draped the silvery tinsel on the bottom branches. Each time you touched the tree, there was a cute little giggle. You grinned and kept sprinkling the tinsel over his pine needles.
"That's so sparkly." Luke whispered, sounding amazed. You smiled and stood back up.
"What color lights do you want Luke? I have multicolored and white."
"Let's do white. Let's be classy. I'm feeling daring and different." He suggested, stretching his upper branches.
"Got it." You unraveled the lights, untangling the big knots. Plugging in the lights, you started placing them in between the pine needles.
"That feels tingly." Luke commented.
"Is that good or bad?" You questioned, hanging the lights all the way up the tree.
"It's a good tingly."
After the lights were on, Luke squealed in delight.
"I look so sparkly! I love it!"
You giggled and patted the branch in front of you.
"I'm glad you're happy Luke."