Losing Bandmembers (Calum)

Yay Calum's part of Losing Bandmembers! Where has that boy gotten to? O.o Again for thatktchick125! Love you babe!

"Calum? Here boy!" Michael called, clapping his hands together. Ashton raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes. "Are you seriously calling him like a dog?" Michael shrugged and kept looking around for the Kiwi. Luke had his head stuck in an Iron Man mask, looking like an idiot. The fair was a lot of fun for sure, but Calum ventured off somewhere without anyone knowing. That boy needs a bell. Or a leash. "Where did you see him last Luke?" Ashton asked. Luke mumbled something that sounded like Dairy Mo Bound. "Merry Go Round it is!" Michael commented and made a trail towards the ride. Several kids pointed at, and took pictures with the extremely tall Iron Man. A few times the mask almost came off, but it decided to stay glued to his face. Poor Luke. "Calum?!" Ashton yelled, looking around the cotton candy machine. Nothing but the pink and blue fairy floss. "Dammit!" Michael mumbled and an overprotective mum whacked him upside the head. "Language!" She threatened. Ashton burst out laughing and Luke cackled in his mask. "Sorry ma'am." Michael apologized and the lady glared at him, walking away slowly while dragging her child. 

Luke checked the Merry Go Round but got kicked off due to scaring small children. So next up is Ashton. He climbed up on one of the colorful horses and tried to ignore the stares coming from several girls. The ride started and Ashton realized this wasn't how to find Calum but who cares?! Weeee! Michael facepalmed himself and walked around, leaving the other two idiots to their own devices.

Michael wandered into one of the shops, seeing ice cream being served to cute little girls wearing matching outfits. "Ok here you go girls! Have a nice day!" The woman said, handing the girls their cones. One of them smiled and looked at her friend. "I'm taking mine to the silly boy that got stuck on the spaceship ride!" She squealed and the other little girl laughed. Michael raised an eyebrow and approached the girls and cleared his throat. "Excuse me? You said there was a silly boy stuck? What does he look like?" The girl with the ice cream meant for the boy blinked at the tall Australian. "Um he's really tall and has black hair. And brown eyes. He's also wearing a tutu." She giggled. Yup. That was definitely Calum. "Thank you kind ladies! I must go rescue the silly boy!" He said dramatically and left the girls in stitches.

Spaceship. Spaceship. Where was the damn spaceship? Michael looked up at the signs with the names of the rides pointing in different directions. One of them said "Space Adventure" and another said "Wow! We're in Space!" He chose the second one. It sounded as empty as Calum's brain.

Well the girls weren't wrong. It was definitely a spaceship. Michael stood in line with a ton of little kids and waited his turn. He may have stood out a little. When the ride ended, a few boys came running out while laughing. "He's stuck! And he's wearing girl clothes!" Michael didn't know whether or not to laugh or facepalm himself. When he finally got to the front of the line he could hear the sound of Calum and the little kids giggling. "Ok you can go. You know this a kids ride right?" The operator spoke and Michael just gave him a look. "I'm sure you have already noticed my equally large friend." He mumbled and walked onto the ride.

"Hey Mike!" Calum yelled and waved like a child, his purple tutu bouncing. Michael found his way over to the Kiwi and found his arm trapped in the seatbelt like device. "How the hell did you manage this?" The same mother from before whacked Michael's arm. "Language!" Michael jumped and glared at the woman. "Where did you even come from?" She gave him a cold look and went back to her kid. "She's like a demon." Michael muttered and focused his attention back to Calum. "Explanation. Now." Calum looked completely innocent and smiled. "Well this kid bet me that I couldn't be stupid enough to get stuck on this ride." Wow. Michael flicked Calum's nose and scoffed. "So you decided to prove him wrong and show him exactly how stupid you were?" Calum blinked and opened his mouth. "Well when you put it like that...." Michael rolled his eyes and tried to untie his idiot best friend when the ride started.

"Ok boys and girls. Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times. We don't need any more accidents." The voice said over the speaker. "Fabulous. Now let's get out of here." Michael said and pulled on the seatbelt, causing it to tighten and wrap around Michael's hand. "Crap. Hold on." He yanked and tugged at the material but it just kept wrapping around his arm. "You're not supposed to do that." Calum squeaked and Michael glared at him. "Thanks for the help mate." Calum shrugged and watched Michael wrestle the ride. Eventually Michael was just as tangled up as Calum and was not very happy about it. "So...where are the others?" Calum questioned. "Probably enjoying the other rides, eating food, and oh yeah! Not being trapped on a kiddie ride with you!!!" Michael snapped. "There are other ways to express your anger." Calum said philosophically. "Shut up."

(AwPoor  CalumAnd  MikeyIt's  still kind  of  funny  thoughI  hope  you  liked  this  one!!!  Love  you!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  -ASHTONOHMYGODHAHAHA

MEHEHEHEUEHEUHEUHEU.  -LUKEEEEHEHEHEHEHE

Weeeeeeeee!  -Calum

As  soon  as  I  get  out  of  this  *bleepingspaceshipI  will  *bleeping*  *bleep*  *bleep*  *bleep*  *bleeping*  *bleep* With  a  side of  *bleep*!  -Michael

LANGUAGE!  *slaps*  -Random  Mother  from  Amusement  Park