He's A Bunny (Malum)

I realize it's been a while since the first part of the boys being bunnies. I hope you enjoy Cal and Mikey being adorable fluffs.

Calum: The little black bunny flopped over towards you and made you giggle.

"Hi Calum. How are you bunny boy?" You gently pet his furry head and his nose twitched at you. "Oh really?"

Calum hopped into your lap headfirst, and his hind legs were sticking up, tapping back and forth, trying to correct himself. You gently picked him up and kissed his nose.

"That was a bit of an issue wasn't it Cally?" You smiled and watched his ears perk up at the sound of your voice. "Would you like some lettuce?"

Calum twitched his nose and his little stub of a bunny tail wagged energetically.

"I'll take that as a yes." You grabbed the bag of lettuce and broke it up into small pieces for him to chew. You carefully fed him and watched him eat it in a funny fashion.

You laughed at his bunny cheeks puffing out and his staring eyes

You laughed at his bunny cheeks puffing out and his staring eyes. He watched you and nibbled his lettuce contently.

"Calum you're the best. You make bad days so much better. Thank you." You said softly, rubbing the space between his ears. He leaned into your hand as you fed him more lettuce. "If you weren't so small, I'd hug you. But I'm afraid I'll just squish the lettuce right out of you."

Calum blinked up at you and flopped up to your face. You watched him and raised your eyebrows when he pressed his nose to yours.

"Well thank you Cally. Is that a bunny kiss?"

Out of nowhere, Calum hopped off of you and scurried out of the room.

"Calum! Come back!" You got up quickly and ran after the small bunny. You turned the corner and bumped into a well built dark haired boy.

"Oof. Calm down Y/N. I was coming back." He chuckled, his smile crinkling at his brown eyes.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" You asked, startled by the fact that he knew your name.

"It's me! Calum!" He grinned, hugging you close. "You said you would hug me if I wasn't so small. So here I am. Hug me all you want."

"C-Calum? My bunny Calum?" You looked up at him and he nodded, softly kissing your nose.

"I hope that's a better kiss than before. I'm sorry you had a bad day. If you want, you can tell me what happened. I'll listen and rub your back. You do that for me all the time." He hugged you again, this time you let yourself feel his warmth and the beat of his heart.

"Thank you Calum."

He kissed the top of your head and held you tighter. "I'm yours Y/N. I will always be your bun."

Michael: You gently picked up the light brown and tan bunny and tilted your head. "He seems perfect to me." You mumbled, upset by your friend's comment.