Coz I'm Not Leaving

Floppy Dishtowels, it's time. Another book is ending now and I'm still blown away by how many of you stick with me.

Two years and four books. Two preference books and two Doalim books. Thank you dishtowels so much for inspiring me to write more.

I know I'm not the most punctual, but I try to write when I can. Thank you for understanding that.

These past two years have been so amazing on Wattpad and I can't imagine life without it now. You dishtowels have been there for me through so much. I'm so grateful for you and for our boys for making me feel loved.

Now without further ado, I give you the last chapter of book two. ❤ It's full of preferences and (hopefully) funny lines. Enjoy.

What They Pin on Pinterest

Ashton: Recipes for lots of dishes that contain broccoli and inspirational quotes. He's very calm when it comes to Pinterest.

Luke: Snapbacks, pretty girls, and song lyrics. In the pretty girls board, it's all pictures of you.

Calum: Football, tattoos, and bass guitars. He thinks you'll like him better if he had a car, but now he's right in front of you.....

Michael: His own band, cats, Abigail Breslin memes, hair colors, Tumblr posts, and cheese toasties. All the good things about Michael.

What Sport Would They Partake in the Olympics

Ashton: Swimming. He's got the build and the luscious hair.

Luke: Trying not to fall over his daddy long legs. Sorry Lukey.

Calum: Football. Duh! He would've brought Australia so many medals!

Michael: Lunch. He'd make a sport out of it and win. You go Michael.

Camping

Ashton: Ash lugged the last of the camping gear into the car and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"I don't think we have enough stuff." You joked and earned an eyebrow raise from Ashton.

"I know you think I'm ridiculous for packing a lot, but it's better to be prepared." He defended, his bottom lip turning his mouth into a pout.

"I just don't know why we need water filters on all of the store bought water. Or the full mosquito suits." You admitted, looking at the jam full car.

"You can never have clean enough water. And, mosquitoes are vicious. I can't have you covered in bug bites that could lead to disease." Ashton stroked your hair softly and sighed.

You grinned and gently kissed his palm. "Ash it's OK. I love that you're always prepared. You think of everything."

He cracked a small smile and pecked your lips. "Trust me. You'll love everything I've thought of."

After two hours traveling to the campsite, Ashton pulled into the secluded spot with a picnic table, a grill, and a sandy area for the tent.

You climbed out of the car and breathed in the fresh forest air. The sound of rushing water caught your attention, so you wandered towards the sound when Ashton caught your wrist.

"Whoa there. Sunscreen. Bug spray. Then we set up. After that, then we can explore." He spoke, handing you bottles of chemicals.

"But that sounds so pretty." You pouted, slathering sunscreen on your skin.