HOW DID I FORGET?!?!

Ok I was going to tell you guys something pretty cool but I totally forgot xD how great am I?

So on Monday, I got a text asking if I wanted to go to a concert that night.....I said sure who? She texted back.....BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND FALLING IN REVERSE. So yeah I got my ass dressed and went to the freaking concert!!! Her ex boyfriend canceled and gave me his ticket. It's a weird situation xD But Andy looked insanely hot. So did Ashley.... And Jake.....and CC.....and Jinx.....hehe. My friend caught the drumstick from Falling In Reverse. And she brought 20 glow sticks and she threw one on stage and Andy picked it up and waved it around. Sweet right? THEN, Andy saw me and pointed at me and smiled and waved!!!! I died! It was a lot of fun :3 so I included a pic from the concert if any of you are BVB fans ;)

I am seriously designing t-shirts for each one of my books! And even a few with all 3 of them ;) Hopefully they turn out cool!!! I'll even have one with #FLOPPYDISHTOWEL!

Wow I forgot a lot of stuff.

KEEP VOTING FOR THE WATTYS!!! MWAH!

I've gotten at least 28 tweets saying Shut up you floppy dishtowel. I retweeted every single one.

I set up a special email just for Wattpad stuff so if you ever want to request, send in something like pictures or writing, talk, or send me annoying memes, go right ahead!!! Maybe I'll start an email list and send you stuff like the t-shirt designs! Email is: sassykenziek@hotmail.com

*If you're interested in a shirt, you can also email*

Ooh  t-shirt!  *puts  one  onWhat  does  it  say  on  the  back  Luke? -Ashton

Uh....Hiss  hiss  scratch  scratch.  -Luke

Wait....I  know  that  from  somewhere....-Calum

I'M  A  FUCKING  CAT!!!!!!!! -Michael

Yeah  that's  it.  -Calum