Airport Shenanigans

Ok I got this idea while I was sitting in the doctors office. I had the funniest vision and I burst out laughing while the doctor was checking my blood pressure. So I hope you guys find this as funny as I do! Love you Floppy Dishtowels.

"Now we gotta find the carousel our baggage is on." Ashton muttered, glancing up at the screens. Calum was busy acting like a plane, making noises and spreading his arms out.
"I think it's number three." Luke suggested, not even looking at the screens.
"Luke there's not even a number three." Michael scowled and rubbed at his tired eyes. His beanie covered his dark hair and his backpack was slung over his shoulder.
"Well sorry. I'm trying to help. Oh look! Cinnabon!" Luke pushed past Michael and knocked over the "Amazing Flying Calum".
"Emergency landing!" Cal screeched and slammed to the ground. Michael grumbled and held out a hand to help the little plane up.
Calum got up and fixed his hair a bit.
"Thank you for being a decent human being."
While Luke was off buying cinnamon rolls, Ashton figured out where their bags were hiding.
"It's number 210. Let's go." Ashton searched around the area and blinked when he saw Luke. "Lucas! Get over here!"
Luke turned, cinnamon roll in mouth, and waved. Ashton rolled his eyes and started walking towards the correct carousel.
Michael and Calum followed close behind.
"Guys wait up!" Luke tripped over his daddy long legs and fell on his face.
"Ok. I'll catch up."

"Here's 209...210 should be around here somewhere." Ash mumbled, Calum taking the opportunity to become a plane again. Michael yawned and started walking to the right.
"It's over here losers. Learn to count. And read." He said annoyed.
Ashton followed Michael and grabbed Calum by the sleeve, pulling him along.
"Awwh. I was just getting into it." Cal whined, earning an eye roll from Michael.
The three of them came upon carousel 210 and awaited their baggage arrival.
"Where's Luke?" Ashton asked, looking around for the six foot four Aussie boy. Michael shrugged and listened to his iPhone instead.
Calum on the other hand was busy 'airplaning' around, asking fellow passengers if they've seen Luke. They gave him strange looks.
"Guys! I'm Ok!" The Aussie accent screamed from across the concourse. Calum planed towards him and ran right into him, yelling, "You've been planed motherfucker!" Luke pushed Calum back and they both stumbled to Ashton and Michael.

"What happened to you?" Ash questioned, eyeing the fresh bruise on Luke's nose.
"Oh. Well I kind of attacked the floor with my face."
That got Michael's attention. He snorted and laughed.
"You fell? Oh my god I wish I saw that!" He teased while Luke pouted.
"Boys can we stop? I'm trying to find our bags." Ashton shut them both up.
"I'm not the one that's gravitationally challenged." Michael muttered and Luke narrowed his eyes.
"Oh yeah? Well I'm not the one that caught on fire."

Calum stopped airplaning, his eyes widening. Ashton sighed and walked to the other end of the carousel.
"You did not just bring that up." Michael growled. Luke's lips turned up into a smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"I just did. Deal with it."
Michael pushed Luke's shoulders, making Luke lose his balance. Calum tried to save him, but his floatation devices weren't installed yet.
Luke fell backwards onto the revolving carousel.

"Aaah! Get me off!" He squeaked, his legs getting tangled up in each other. He moved down to the other side and waved at Ashton.
"Help! I'm stuck!" He pleaded and Ashton blinked.
"Nah. I'm good."

Luke continued to revolve around the carousel, several bags hitting him in the head as they came from the plane.
"Somebody call the dizzy police because I'm about to commit a crime!" Luke cried out, his face turning a green color.
Michael was just about on the floor laughing so hard. Calum was flapping his arms because he decided the plane life wasn't for him. He wanted to be a bird.

Ashton busied himself by grabbing their bags, being the only useful one. Every time Luke came around, Ash would just ignore him.
"A bucket? Anything! Otherwise I'm going to get sick in this lady's bag!" Luke wailed. The lady claimed her bag and whacked Luke upside the head.
"A little sympathy would be lovely!"
Michael ran to the bathroom because his kidneys couldn't handle this much Luke abuse.
Calum took to the escalators and flapped about, scaring everybody.
Ashton finally gathered all of their belongings and glanced at his troublesome band.
"Just leave them Ash." He muttered. "You won't miss them."
Luke rolled by and glared.
"I hope you're happy."
Ashton shrugged and grabbed his own bags and headed for the door.