Christmas Cookies

*puts on Santa hat and wears candy cane tights* Hello Floppy Dishtowels! It's getting close to Christmas and the boys are getting anxious. So I'm going to be writing a bunch of Christmas themed preferences to help you get in the spirit!

Sometimes this time of year is very lonely for some of you. I'm writing these to help you feel connected to the 5sos fam when you may not be feeling good. I love you guys so much. Don't forget that.

Also, should I do something special for you guys for Christmas? I wanna hear your thoughts! xx

Ashton: "Ash can you hand me the sugar?" You asked, mixing the melted butter with the eggs. Ashton grabbed the container filled with sugar and opened it up for you, handing you the measuring cup. "Thanks love."
"Can I lick the spoon when you're done?" He questioned, wrapping his arms around your waist. His warm hands pressed against your stomach and his lips were close to your ear. You nodded, leaning into his embrace.
"What cookie cutters do you want to use?" You pointed to the case of holiday cookie cutters. Ashton slid it over and opened it up, looking at the different designs.
"Ok we definitely need the snowflake, Santa hat, reindeer, and the snowman." He said, setting the metal cutters on the counter.
"Do you not want to use the star or Christmas tree?"
"They're overused. Been done before. We need new material darling." Ashton sassed, flipping his hair. You giggled and mixed the cookie batter until it was nice and fluffy. You handed Ashton a rolling pin and some flour.
"Think you can handle it?" You questioned, winking at his grinning face.
"I got this babe." He began rolling out the dough and spread some flour on the sticky parts. "Baby can we watch Elf while they bake?" He cut out the first snowman and looked pretty pleased with himself.
"Sure Ash. We can decorate them then too." You walked over and took a small amount of cookie dough and popped it in your mouth. "I just want a big spoon to eat this." You mumbled, licking your lips.
"But then we wouldn't have cookies. Just a doughy Y/N." He pouted, setting his dough creations on the cookie sheets. You giggled and hugged his arm, dabbing flour on his nose.
"Ash you make a lovely flour girl."
He faked a laugh and shook his head, obviously somewhat impressed with your joke.
"Y/N just make some cookies before I tickle you and throw you in the Christmas decorations." He teased.

20 Minutes Later

"I gotta say Y/N. Your beheaded snowman looks a little...creepy." Ashton commented, looking at the cookies on the pan.
"I didn't mean to. It just kind of fell off." You tried reconnecting the head back to the body, but it was useless.
"You can use frosting as glue." Ash spoke, sticking his tongue out while he drizzled green frosting on his snowflake cookie. You watched him with admiration and kissed his cheek.
"Merry Christmas Ashton." He smiled and wrapped an arm around your shoulders, kissing your temple.
"Merry Christmas sweetheart."

Luke: "These are cinnamon sugar, those are crushed peppermint chocolate chip, and over here we have sugar cookies infused with eggnog." The sales lady pointed out the options she had in her small bakery.
"Luke does anything sound good?" You turned to see Luke's face pressed up against the glass door. He was making weird faces and crossing his eyes. "Oh lord. Um. Can you give me a second?" You asked the lady and she nodded, giving you a strange look.
You hit the glass and Luke blinked, unsticking his face from the door.
"I'm just having fun." He pouted and you frowned.
"Luke you said you wanted some Christmasy cookies. You get to choose." He walked inside and wiped the spit off his chin.
"Fine. I'll pick cookies." He moved over to the display case and critiqued each cookie. "That one looks dry. That one doesn't looked baked. Ooh that one looks like Michael's di-" you slapped your hand over Luke's mouth and gave the shop owner an apologetic smile.
"I'm so sorry. Your cookies are lovely. Thank you." You dragged Luke out of the bakery and placed your hands on your hips.
"Luke what's going on honey? Why are you acting like this?"
He looked down at the ground and sighed.
"When I said I wanted Christmas cookies, I thought we were going to make them together. I like your cookies."
You hugged his waist and kissed his chest.
"I didn't realize that love. I'm sorry. We can make them at home. But you have to apologize to that poor lady." He nodded and walked inside.
"Hi. I'm sorry I was rude about your cookies. They look yummy. But that cookie really does look like Michael's di-"
"Merry Christmas!" You pulled him away from any human interaction for the rest of the day.