You're Plus Sized

You know what, it's about time I had a chapter dedicated to us plus sized girls like me.

Not that the other chapters don't pertain to you, but most fan-fiction and preferences are mostly about thinner girls and we often feel left out.
So if you're like me, you still got a chance with dem 5sos boys. You're perfect and they'd be lucky to have you. ❤

-Kenzie xx

Ashton: "What's up *insert your city*!" Ashton yelled, walking out on the stage.
The girls around you screamed and waved at him, hoping for his attention.
You honestly hoped he wouldn't look at you. You were very much fine with enjoying the music and the experience.

"Is everyone doing OK?" Ash asked. More screams. "That's good." He grinned and scanned the audience.

His eyes landed on you and he gave you the biggest smile. "I haven't seen you freaking out. Am I boring you?"

You fidgeted a bit and felt your face get hot. You shook your head and looked back at him, his smile still plastered on his face.

"There's no need to be shy. C'mon up here." He motioned you over and the security guards moved close to you to help you on to the stage.

"What's your name cutie?" Ashton asked, walking to wrap an arm around your shoulders.

"Y/N."

Ashton set down the microphone and pulled you aside to talk.

"Hi Y/N. It's nice to meet you. You looked a little sad over there. Are you alright?" He looked genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine. I just feel a little out of place." You admitted, surrounded by the other beautiful girls.

Ashton frowned and hugged you tight. "You fit in just fine. You're absolutely beautiful and you have a sweet smile."
You let yourself hug him back, self conscious about the curves and bulges on your body. His hands gently rubbed your back and he held you close.

"I'm so happy you came. I can't wait to play music for you. I hope you like it. I don't want to disappoint you."

"Disappoint me? I thought I'd be disappointing you." You spoke softly, looking down.

"Why in the world would you think that? You haven't done anything wrong. If you're the one that stole my drumsticks, then I'd be a little upset."

You giggled and his eyes lit up. "There's the reaction I wanted. Your laugh is lovely."

"T-Thank you."

He smiled and hugged you again. "Don't let anyone tell you you don't belong. You're amazing and I know you'll have a great time tonight. Would you want to maybe grab some ice cream after the show?"

Your heart sank a bit. "Is that supposed to be a joke?"

His eyes widened. "No! Not at all! I just really like ice cream and you seem like you'd laugh if I accidentally dropped it on my pants."

You let out a soft giggle.

"See? I think I could get some laughs out of you. What do you say?"

Luke: His hands gently caressed your hips and the smile on his face wouldn't go away.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked.

"You're beautiful." He softly kissed your shoulder and pulled you close against him. "I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to let me see all of you."

You snuggled into him and smiled at his warmth. "It took a little time, but you didn't judge me or pressure me. That means a lot to me."

"You're a person Y/N. Of course I wouldn't judge you. The only thing I'd judge you on is your character. But you make me laugh and smile, you're absolutely breathtaking, and you laugh at my jokes. What more could I want?"