Dear Y/N,

Ashton:
Dear Y/N,
I hope you're doing well and that you're smiling. Your smile is what makes me happy. Keep it.
I also hope you're ready for Sounds Good Feels Good. We're so excited to share it with you.
I love you and don't forget that Ok?
-Ash xx

Luke:
Dear Y/N,
I'm sorry for breaking your dishwasher. And the blender. And the fan. Um. Yeah. Sorry.
-Luke

Calum
Dear Y/N,
How are you? Is everything alright? Can I do anything? Please let me know. I want to be your getaway and your favorite place. Heh. Song reference.
But I mean it. I hope our lyrics mean something to you, and help you through hard times. That's our hope. We want you to feel like we're there for you, even if we can't be there in person.
I love you Y/N. Keep going love.
-Calum ❤

Michael
Dear Y/N,
My love for you stays.
My heart will always be yours.
Remember I'm here.
I had some help from Cal to write you this Haiku. Please tell me I did a good job. I tried my hardest for you Y/N. You're that special and important. Thank you for being so supportive.
-Michaellllllll

Kenzie

Dear Y/N,

I'm sorry if I ever let you down. If any of my chapters suck, I'm sorry. As you can probably tell, I haven't had much motivation to do much of anything. And I apologize for that.
I always want my writing to be consistent and funny, but sometimes it doesn't pan out that way.
Sometimes I don't have any ideas, or I have so many that I think you won't like.
Honestly, I wish I could do this as a job. I love doing this but I also love communicating with my floppy dishtowels. You make it worthwhile. So I guess all of this is because of you. I can't thank you enough for caring and for dealing with my personal shit.
I know it's not ideal, but you stick with me and that's the amazing part.
You guys understand a lot more than the people around me. You make me feel validated, and I hope I can do the same for you.
Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you so much. Always remember that. xxx

Kenzie xx ❤❤❤