Updates

I've been a little lazy about updates and I'm really sorry about that guys! I'm really unpredictable with my updates. So I'm making an update schedule! So here's the list so you know when to come back for more reading!

The  Dark  Angel  -  Every Saturday! (Just updated by the way ;)

5SOS  Preferences  and  Requests  Part  2  -  Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays (and possibly more!)

Q&A  Video  Questions  -  I'll take questions on Mondays and upload videos on Fridays!

So you guys seemed to like the Q&A video I did and I'd be more than happy to make more! I loved the questions you guys sent. They were amazing! So thank you! I can't wait for more!!!

The Dark Angel is almost to 70k reads! That blows my mind that a lot of you read it! Thank you so much!

This book. This one right here that you're reading, is almost to ONE MILLION. O.o Faster than my first book. Holy crap. Yes I love you. Yes I want to hug all of you. Yes I want to bring you donuts. (That aren't people)

Ooh something exciting, for me at least, All Time Low is coming to my state in May and I'M SEEING THEM!!!! LIVE!!!! WHAT IS AIR?! Sorry I'm just extremely happy about that. Carry on. 

So because I haven't done an actual preference in a while, here's one for you guys! I'll still be doing the other two of Losing Bandmembers don't worry ;)

Loving  Touches

AshtonHis fingers trailed over your waist as he admired your sleepy face. Seeing you in your pajamas with no makeup and comfortable, always made him smile. He loved the way your skin felt under his fingertips, soft and beautiful. It's days like this where he just wants to lay with you and touch you lightly, keeping his hands on you. They could be anywhere and he'd be satisfied. Your cheeks, your lips, your shoulders, hips, waist, or back. He'd watch you fall asleep from the hypnotic trance he'd put you in. Nothing makes him happier than having you in his arms.

LukePenguin boy is a very touchy person. Calum can tell you that. But with you he is extra touchy. He loves it when you sit on his lap, his arms draped across your hips and lower stomach. He'll draw small circles in your skin and press kisses to your shoulder, making you relax under his touch. He also adores being able to run his hands over your torso lightly and kiss your cheeks until his lips are sore. PDA is also shown a lot with Lucas. Just the slightest touches, but they meant a lot and were full of love.

CalumHe's a lot like Luke. He loves to touch you in the smallest ways possible just to let you know he's there. He'll pat your leg, brush your arm with his fingers, move the hair out of your eyes, anything really. He's a softy and will do anything to make you smile, even just tapping his fingers on your wrist. He likes to give you massages to help you relax, but really he's just doing it so he can touch you. It's very sweet.

MichaelEveryone knows Michael likes boobs. Sorry. It's the truth. But when he gets the chance, he'll take matters into his own hands ;) ahem this is getting out of hand. Let's get back to loving shall we? Michael finds your hands and hips the most touchable. The way your hands feel in his is indescribable. He could hold them all day! When you're laying beside him, his hands will almost automatically attach to your hips, rubbing circles and touching lightly. If you can't sleep, this is his go to move. It will make you relax and fall asleep pretty easily. Awwh Mikey.

(The  title  is  like  a  FOB  songHehehe.)

See  I  cuddle  with  Y/NNot  my  band.  That's  just  weird.  -Ashton

Penguin  boy.  :3  TouchyI  am.  *puts  hands on  Kenzie's  face*  -Luke

Um...OkI'm  sweet  OkEveryone  wants  a  Calum  cuddle.  -Calum

I  have  no  idea  what  Luke's  doingbut  I  don't  careHehe  I  do  like  the  boobs.  -Michael

Luke?  -Kenzie

Yeah?  *pats  face*  -Luke

Why?  -Kenzie

It's  funAnd  Calum  doesn't  want  to  cuddle  right  nowSo  I thought  I'd  pick the  third  best  thing.  -Luke

Third?  -Kenzie

Yeah  CalumMichaelthen  you!  -Luke

GeeThanksI  can  feel  the  love.  -Kenzie

Can  you feel  it  tonight?  ;)  -Ashton

Shut  u-  HeyI  get  itThat's  funnyHa.  -Kenzie

These  comments  suck.  -Michael

Your  face  sucks.  -Kenzie

WhoaWe  got  a  smartass  on  our  hands.  -Michael

Well...you're  stupid!  -Kenzie

*clapsAmazing.  -Luke

Shut  up  penguin  boyNo  one   asked  you.  -Kenzie

That  hurt.  -Luke